Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NOTLD3D in theaters

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Hoosier View Post
    I saw NOTLD 3D on my digital cable service. It was SO bad that I didn't even finish it. Do NOT waste your time or money. It makes Land of the Dead look like The Godfather. Its too pathetic to even put into words.

I know that we disagree on alot of things here in the forums but i think that everyone to a man/woman would say that that film is absolutely horrendous. It's easily the worst movie i've ever seen. It's unwatchable. The worst film they've ever shown on mst3000 has nothing on this turd. The sad part is that i can't ever get that hour and a half of my life back.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Agreed. It doesn't even fit into the "so bad it's funny" category, especially since its creators wanted to make money off of their -- as coined on this forum -- "name rape." I've seen a lot of bad films, too, but I couldn't think of any worse than this.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's the kind of film that will make you the butt of jokes when it is discovered that you actually spent cold hard cash on it. I like to call movies like these "witness protection films" because a new identity is the only thing that will save you from that stigma.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"