Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NOTLD3D in theaters

Undisclosed

NOTLD3D in theaters

in the newest issue of game informer, it says that NotLD 3D comes out in theaters november 10th. that is all the information it gives, but i thought you guys and gals would like to know.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Not playing anywhere near me. I checked over 15 theaters between DC and Baltimore and it isn't anywhere here.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    ok, here's the latest from the director:

"On November 10th Midnight Movies Entertainment, Inc. and Alliance Atlantis Motion Picture Distribution L.P., Canada’s largest motion picture distributor, will release “Night of the Living Dead 3D” in over 300 theaters in the Southwest U.S. including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Lancaster/Palmdale, San Bernardino/Riverside, Phoenix/Tucson and Las Vegas Markets and all across Canada from Vancouver to Toronto. NOTLD 3D will then continue a regional roll-out across the U.S..........The cities and theatres in each region are determined by the distribution/marketing team."

--From Suzie Sids fiance
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Not playing anywhere near me. I checked over 15 theaters between DC and Baltimore and it isn't anywhere here.
    Not playing here, either.
    `guess I wont be able to BOO the "cell phone Barb" scene

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCentral View Post
    ok, here's the latest from the director:

"On November 10th Midnight Movies Entertainment, Inc. and Alliance Atlantis Motion Picture Distribution L.P., Canada’s largest motion picture distributor, will release “Night of the Living Dead 3D” in over 300 theaters in the Southwest U.S. including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Lancaster/Palmdale, San Bernardino/Riverside, Phoenix/Tucson and Las Vegas Markets and all across Canada from Vancouver to Toronto. NOTLD 3D will then continue a regional roll-out across the U.S..........The cities and theatres in each region are determined by the distribution/marketing team."

--From Suzie Sids fiance
    What happened to the original 1500 theater roll out that was planned? I guess the movie sucks because I remember reading it was supposed to be 1500 theaters, not 300.

Thats a bad sign when your theatrical distribution is yanked from 1500 to 300. Well I guess I will go see Borat
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    yeah, this isn't playing anywhere in my area and i'm not even sure if i care...

England
    any news about whether it will be shown in the UK?

If anywhere im sure the BFI would screen it.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty Boy View Post
    any news about whether it will be shown in the UK?

If anywhere im sure the BFI would screen it.
    I would like to think so Scotty but it's highly doubtful . Not only that, this movie has got 'straight to dvd' written all over it.

Undisclosed
    Why was it even made? The Original and Savini remake covered the story as much as it needed. Jeez...Hollywood.
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

playing in Long Beach at Edwards 26

seeing it tonight, with Sid Haig it can't be all bad, but wait he was in House of the Dead II, okay , I'll keep an open mind

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by empirefilm View Post
    seeing it tonight, with Sid Haig it can't be all bad, but wait he was in House of the Dead II, okay , I'll keep an open mind
    Post a review, there's a good chap.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Kitler View Post
    Why was it even made? The Original and Savini remake covered the story as much as it needed. Jeez...Hollywood.
    Holy words...
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

more of a bad parody rather than a remake (spoilers)

very disappointing, doesnt warrant going into much detail, and the 3d was just awful,not enough 3d gags to even warrant doing it in 3d. Only some decent gratuitous full frontal nudity had any redeeming value. very sad. they ket referring to the original film and were watching it on TV in the film, lousy makeup, bad acting, the lead Barb (dont callme Barbara) character was okay, everyone else, awful

if you plan on seeing in theaters, better go this week I seriously doubt it will still be in wide release next week. Yes Virginia, it is that bad. May be on bargain bin DVD by Thanksgiving,... thats next week, ok so?
    Last edited by empirefilm; 14-Nov-2006 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

capncnut
    Dang, I was looking forward to this too . I will still give it a try whenever they release it in the UK.

Undisclosed
    I'm wondering if they will release it in Italy.

I already know the answer, however.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."