Thread: Anyone from the....

Banned User

Aaland

Anyone from the....

southwest seen "night of the living dead 3D" yet??? come on guys, give us some reviews here, we easterners will probably have to wait until this hits DVD, they are probably testing the waters with just showing this movie out west to see how audiances react and see if this baby has the potential to be shown in 1500 theaters.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by joeharley666 View Post
    southwest seen "night of the living dead 3D" yet??? come on guys, give us some reviews here, we easterners will probably have to wait until this hits DVD, they are probably testing the waters with just showing this movie out west to see how audiances react and see if this baby has the potential to be shown in 1500 theaters.
    This movie just totally fell off the face of the earth. I live in NYC and i couldn't find this in the theatres anywhere. I keep looking for updates online but so far, nada. It's probably going to be crap anyway.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    This movie just totally fell off the face of the earth. I live in NYC and i couldn't find this in the theatres anywhere. I keep looking for updates online but so far, nada. It's probably going to be crap anyway.

well what do u expect when u try to use the public domain schtick to get out of paying anyone from the original? if it wasnt for the original film,these morons wouldnt have a film to remake so they arent getting my money.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    well what do u expect when u try to use the public domain schtick to get out of paying anyone from the original? if it wasnt for the original film,these morons wouldnt have a film to remake so they arent getting my money.
    If it wasn't for gar the genre itself wouldn't exist. I think gar is the godfather of zombiedom and should get a cut of the proceeds of every zombie film made since NOTLD.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    If it wasn't for gar the genre itself wouldn't exist. I think gar is the godfather of zombiedom and should get a cut of the proceeds of every zombie film made since NOTLD.
    they're cuttin corners anyway they can. im sure romero wouldnt ask for much at all. rubenstein on the other hand......

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    they're cuttin corners anyway they can. im sure romero wouldnt ask for much at all. rubenstein on the other hand......
    I don't even want to get started about that dude. Although i hear that he gives gar 50% of the revenue from dawn even though he's not legally required to. It would just be nice to see gar make some money off of his intellectual property. It's only right.

Canada
    It's just too bad that remakes can't be banned by the creator of the original. That certainly would throw a wrench in Hollywood's remake stew pot wouldn't it

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    It's just too bad that remakes can't be banned by the creator of the original. That certainly would throw a wrench in Hollywood's remake stew pot wouldn't it
    Money is a very powerful negotiating tool.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I don't even want to get started about that dude. Although i hear that he gives gar 50% of the revenue from dawn even though he's not legally required to. It would just be nice to see gar make some money off of his intellectual property. It's only right.
    romero should get some change from every zombie movie ever made til the end of time

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And when he does die it should go to his family. Just like walt disney. He invented something and you don't think his family stopped getting paid just because he's not around anymore do you?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    amen to that,bro. romero started a billion dollar idea

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i reckon it would be atleast that much. He basically created another marketable monster in the same vein as vampires and werewolves. I mean, who doesn't know about zombies? The money generated from knockoff movies and halloween sales have to atleast equal that imo.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i reckon it would be atleast that much. He basically created another marketable monster in the same vein as vampires and werewolves. I mean, who doesn't know about zombies? The money generated from knockoff movies and halloween sales have to atleast equal that imo.
    he really did predate everyone honestly. he even threw social commentary in all of his films. smart man. and hey hes a minority. im more proud now

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i tell alot of people that Gar is cuban and they're shocked. He could pass for a white man though.