Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Competition - 'Black Corpse Transmissions V1.3' CDs

Super Moderator

UK
    *grumples* I never win anything, grrr...

Well ... except that time I won the Night90 soundtrack ... and then last month when I won The Omen Trilogy fancy-arse £45 boxset ... okay, I'll shut up...but that was after years of not winning anything.

capncnut
    Okay, I'm over it. When's the next comp?

Banned User

United States
    Damn it to Hell! I never win. Crap.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    who did win?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    who did win?
    One winner has not responded, so one of my jobs tonight is to contact another person in their place...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    If you're doing one of them "first person" things, allow me to say ME!!!

capncnut
    Geez, why go in for a competition if you're not gonna even claim your prize?

capncnut
    So, did someone come forward or did MZ collect the prize?

Super Moderator

UK
    I just flung my hand in the air on this 'ere thread as I thought "just in case", you know ... but I guess as Neil hadn't announced that that was what he was gonna do, it wouldn't have been fair, but my luck was tickling my balls that day alright, and he did a random draw and my name still came up!

I've been meaning to do Deadman like a quote/paragraph write up, I've listened to the CD and it's great, but there's always been something getting in the way of sitting down to give it a closer listen and write out a little quote type review, it's like today, I've got a load of tapes to transfer to different media...always something coming along, but I will get Deadman that quote sometime!

capncnut
    Damn, you lucky dog!

Super Moderator

UK
    I know! I had a bit of a run of good luck at that time, and I hadn't won anything in a long time too.

If you want creepy, atmospheric sound to fill your background with, to have the aural representation of a nightmare, I'd highly recommend the album.

capncnut
    I like the sound of it but I'm just not sure if it's something I'd pay for. I don't mean that to sound rude or anything but what are the chances of me wanting to play this again and again?

Still, I'd love to hear it though and find out.

Super Moderator

UK
    I've listened to it a few times thus far, I personally find it great for background ambience/atmosphere. It'd be ideal for a halloween get together, throw some mood in there like, I find it quite nice while reading or just doing general stuff in my room ... which sounds kinda weird, I know. Great if you're in the mood for a little slice of horror in your otherwise fancy-free day.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I've listened to it a few times thus far, I personally find it great for background ambience/atmosphere. It'd be ideal for a halloween get together, throw some mood in there like, I find it quite nice while reading or just doing general stuff in my room ... which sounds kinda weird, I know. Great if you're in the mood for a little slice of horror in your otherwise fancy-free day.
    I'll have to visit the site and have a butchers.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    If you want creepy, atmospheric sound to fill your background with, to have the aural representation of a nightmare, I'd highly recommend the album.
    Perfect for goffs then.