Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Competition - 'Black Corpse Transmissions V1.3' CDs

Administrator

England

New Competition - 'Black Corpse Transmissions V1.3' CDs

Homepage of the Dead has two copies of this CD to give away. These are a rather unique audio experience designed to create an apocalyptic ambience.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Well, I've Entered... I've never won any competitions on this site, so this time, I hope that changes!!!

Administrator

England
    Did you hear the examples on the site? (& competition page itself)

Quite effective ain't it
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

UK
    I've heard a few tracks and I know that is something... different. I like different...

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England

Turn on ... Tune In ... Drop Dead

The one and only piece of "music" which is available online from the Alpha_Dog: Black Corpse Transmissions V1.3 album (the embedded .MP3 file) is just a ninety second extract from track one.

Track_001: Dragged kicking and screaming into the basement and torn to shreds by a black boned angel. Track one has a total run time of 13.53Ms.

Readers of the journal will of course recognise this extract as it is also embedded into the journal page on infinite loop. The actual CD itself (DISC RUN TIME: 51.51Ms) is quite "varied" throughout, though it DOES also stay VERY dark throughout.

More info here: http://alpha-dog.livejournal.com/60553.html

More images here: http://pics.livejournal.com/alpha_dog/gallery/000089k0

ALPHA_DOG - Black Corpse Transmissions Version One Point Three: Bonewire Corp (Review).

" . . . This disc actually wants you to die. It ****ing hates you. It hates you because it knows the truth. The truth, for what it is worth, is that you deserve a prolonged and agonising death, and for fifty five minutes it positively taunts you with the sickness it want's to inflict upon you. But don't make the mistake, not even for one single second, that death is it's true endgame.

If this score could manifest itself as a physical reality it would hold you down by your throat for the duration and gently caress your eyeballs with blunt scissors to distract you from the harm it will be doing to your long term mental development. I ****ing love it!

DISC TRACKLIST:

Track_001: Dragged kicking and screaming into the basement and torn to shreds by a black boned angel. 13.53Ms

Track_002: Trapped in a world where low tech pushed to the limits is a thing of beauty and a clean headshot is nothing more than a random act of kindness. 14.16Ms

Track_003: Feelings of remorse are exempt in the white eyes of an anomoly.* 26.06Ms

*Flesheater_Deluxe Edit - Contains the Ultra Rare "Pissing Chunk's" extract .

UK
    Quite Cheerful isn't it...

capncnut
    Sounds lovely...

England
    when will the competition end? im guessing it says someone on the web site but i just cant find the closing date

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty Boy View Post
    when will the competition end? im guessing it says someone on the web site but i just cant find the closing date
    Says on the page - http://www.homepageofthedead.com/com...ackcorpse.html

Dec 24th...
    -Carl Sagan

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Start AND end dates for the HPOTD.com/Alpha_Dog competition can also be found both at the top of the Alpha_Dog journal, and on the front page of www.alphadog.tk

GLHH!

Banned User

United States
    I hope I win. I never win anything!

I like Deadmans music! I use it on myspace page quite often

capncnut
    Just entered. I've played my Black Lace party album to death and I need something new to 'conga' to.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Just entered. I've played my Black Lace party album to death and I need something new to 'conga' to.
    if you win i hope you will burn me a copy

Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    Well, I've Entered... I've never won any competitions on this site, so this time, I hope that changes!!!

You should do something like this with your music cykotic, your stuff is good.
    Last edited by HLS; 22-Nov-2006 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

capncnut
    Gotta say that I've been checking out some of Deadman's stuff and the ambience is quite s**t hot actually!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    dec 24th?, hm, might enter for once.

though why do i allways end up being the last person to find out?