Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russo cheated GAR fans

ViP

Undisclosed

Undisclosed

That's great, great, great!

(by the way, is him really Russo? I mean the zombie in the pic... from what movie?)
    Last edited by The Alive Man; 16-Nov-2006 at 08:24 AM.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Kazakhstan
    yeah that's russo. years ago someone on the board made a crack cos in the movie ben kills russo, drags him onto the porch and sets him on fire "maybe he saw notld30 too" or somesuch

nah, it sucked. they cleaned up the original negatives something beautiful, but too much of the original was taken out, the music sucked, the reverend bad actor sucked, the attempt at giving the cemetary zombie some kind of backstory was totally unnecessary.

russo was just some guy who happened to be associated with a great horror director many years ago. it's a shame he didnt get much money from NOTLD, but it's kinda unethical to recut & rescore another director's movie.

also, children of the living dead was awful beyond belief, and i'll watch almost anything with zombies in it.

also it is fair to say he stitched us up, regardless of whether he did something good for us in the past -just cos you do something good once doesn't mean you can carry on like an arsehole without blame forever more...

like, event horizon was good, but that doesnt mean resident evil wasnt terrible by proxy, yknow?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    yeah that's russo. years ago someone on the board made a crack cos in the movie ben kills russo, drags him onto the porch and sets him on fire "maybe he saw notld30 too" or somesuch
    Dont forget also, that after Ben kills him, he is still "moving his eyes", which everyone points to as a movie blooper, but Russo said he was doing it "on purpose". I forget what his reasoning was for doing it on purpose, maybe someone else remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    russo was just some guy who happened to be associated with a great horror director many years ago. it's a shame he didnt get much money from NOTLD, but it's kinda unethical to recut & rescore another director's movie.
    Seems like it would only be unethical if you made money recutting and rescoring another director's movie. I saw this version of Night one time online where someone had just taken the exisint footage from Night, and recut it and showed it in a different order. I thought that it was pretty cool to see how the movie was slightly different even though it was the exact same scenes, and I knew every line of dialogue before it was said.
    Last edited by Philly_SWAT; 17-Nov-2006 at 12:51 PM.

Undisclosed
    [QUOTE=Philly_SWAT;50093]Dont forget also, that after Ben kills him, he is still "moving his eyes", which everyone points to as a movie blooper, but Russo said he was doing it "on purpose". I forget what his reasoning was for doing it on purpose, maybe someone else remembers.

you know Night was the first of the trilogy i saw and seeing russo eyes threw me off for a bit i thought to myself do they come back again after you kill them,but yeah i think russo was the worst of the three partners!

in short russo can buff dee's nuts!!!!

Undisclosed
    As much as I wanna be good to him and forgive, I really can't!

He did the worst: no respect for the classic movie which truly "defined" his life and make it worth to be noticed on the face of Earth.

NIGHT was Romero's piece-of-art. I'm not going to piss on the Mona Lisa. He did an equivalent gesture. He must pay.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."