Thread: About 360

Undisclosed

About 360

can i put my xbox memorycard into a 360 controller?

i want to put my xbox live account onto my 360.

reason i am asking is becuase i get 360 for xmas and i dont want to make a new live account.

X-box live GT: Fallenunder

My myspace is www.myspace.com/epri

http://www.thelivingdead.informe.com/
    We're dead, We're all messed up...

Undisclosed
    ...you should probally have posted this in the Games section...It will likely be moved over there soon maybe as I type this responce!!

I believe you can keep you Xbox live account but I think you may have to get a new memory card...though Im not entirely sure....Capn would know

Thats all we talk about over there is how Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 are both going to do well and how Sony will likely tank this year....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubdotd View Post
    can i put my xbox memorycard into a 360 controller?
    Afraid not, well not that I'm aware of. And yes, this should've been posted in the Games Discussion.

As for your Live account, you got to call Microsoft and do a switchover brother.

Undisclosed
    sorry i forgot about that games forum lol.

and that sucks i dont know the account information to switch my xboxlive name to my 360 unless... is an xboxlive account info on the xbox system like credit card and the name holder and stuff.

i remember u have to have proof your the gamertag owner. and my uncle was there (the card holder) my uncle moved out of state (georgia) im in rhode island. so i dont know what to do...

so is the account information with the information to transfer accounts to different systems on my xbox?

lol tongue twister

Super Moderator

Germany
    Moved.

United States
    Just do a "Recover GamerTag" from the 360 dashboard. That should transfer everything over to your 360 with no problems.

Undisclosed
    but dont i have to put card holder, last 4 digits in credit card ect.. its like very strict and you have to put exactly what was put last time.

capitals and what not.

and i forget.

is there a way to get account info from the xbox i suscribed on.

becuase il have to ask my uncle all personal questions.

(and im lazy)

so you cant put a xbox memory card in a 360?

has anyone tried???

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubdotd View Post
    but dont i have to put card holder, last 4 digits in credit card ect.. its like very strict and you have to put exactly what was put last time.

capitals and what not.

and i forget.

is there a way to get account info from the xbox i suscribed on.

becuase il have to ask my uncle all personal questions.

(and im lazy)

so you cant put a xbox memory card in a 360?

has anyone tried???
    If you still have your old Xbox you can look at the account management on that & you should be able to view most of the information you are looking for. Aside from that, I think someone else suggested to call Microsoft. You can call 1-800-4-MYXBOX, they may be able to help you out.

As to the memory card from the Xbox, you're SOL (s#$t out of luck). As of now there is no way to transfer the data from your Xbox to the 360. Who knows what the future holds though. Although if there hasn't been a transfer tool yet, I don't think there will be one coming.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker65 View Post
    If you still have your old Xbox you can look at the account management on that & you should be able to view most of the information you are looking for. Aside from that, I think someone else suggested to call Microsoft. You can call 1-800-4-MYXBOX, they may be able to help you out.

As to the memory card from the Xbox, you're SOL (s#$t out of luck). As of now there is no way to transfer the data from your Xbox to the 360. Who knows what the future holds though. Although if there hasn't been a transfer tool yet, I don't think there will be one coming.
    ok thank you.

i will just see what happends when i get my 360 then..lol

capncnut
    360 Live is a WHOLE different ball game to the original service. When I first hooked myself up with the gold membership, and browsed the options, it blew me right out of my chair! I guess it's the small things in life that make the biggest impact.
    Last edited by capncnut; 15-Nov-2006 at 07:57 PM.