Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Student tazered 5 times for not leaving the library, with video!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn View Post
    I have been popped with a tazer in drive mode, it isn't pleasant. On top of that, you CAN NOT stand up immediately after getting hit with one.

I haven't been into this whole argument going on in here because quite honestly, I'm tired of hearing about it EVERYWHERE this past week. But anyway, I just wanted to chime in and say that my brother is a cop here in Atlanta and I asked him to give me a quick shock with onea few years back(just so I could see how it felt)and......ugh....yeah, bad idea.

Just because they're using the tip of the gun rather than the dart things doesn't make it any less painful. Not acting like i'm an expert, here(I'm a 20-something'er ) but dmnfan is right......I've felt it and it's defintely no picnic.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    I own several tazers and numerous guns. I dont think I am an expert, but I have been tazed before by a friend when we were screwing around and seeing who could take it longest. It wasnt nearly as bad as people make it out.

I did just get a new Chinese SKS from a friend, this thing is nuts. I cant believe how easy it is to clean and take apart and reassemble then fire.
    Uh, big difference in a stun gun and an SKS wouldn't you think?

Of course we wouldn't expect the stun gun to bother YOU Khardis, I mean, it's you, THE KHARDIS!!!

Of course a measly little ol stun gun wouldn't hurt the high and mightly Khardis. But your not the normal human, now are you? We know you have special powers, just admit it!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn View Post
    Uh, big difference in a stun gun and an SKS wouldn't you think?

Of course we wouldn't expect the stun gun to bother YOU Khardis, I mean, it's you, THE KHARDIS!!!

Of course a measly little ol stun gun wouldn't hurt the high and mightly Khardis. But your not the normal human, now are you? We know you have special powers, just admit it!
    Maybe youre just a wus? THe tazer put me on my ass of course, but when they stopped it only took a couple of seconds for me to get back to normal and to get up. Thats what they do to everybody. Thier effecta arent meant to last a Looooooong time. This guy was being obstinate nothing more.

Stop trying to make this personal because you know you cant debate properly.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Maybe youre just a wus? THe tazer put me on my ass of course, but when they stopped it only took a couple of seconds for me to get back to normal and to get up. Thats what they do to everybody. Thier effecta arent meant to last a Looooooong time. This guy was being obstinate nothing more.

Stop trying to make this personal because you know you cant debate properly.
    Yep, that must be it, I am a wus and can not debate!

Oh, the great almighty Khardis has won again!!! Why do even stay here and try to compete with his wit and knowledge??
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Super Moderator

UK
    How about folks in general in this thread stop bitching at each other back and forth, I'm tired out by it all. Just ignore one another if there's beef, and be done with it, as you won't get any further forward at this rate.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    How about folks in general in this thread stop bitching at each other back and forth, I'm tired out by it all. Just ignore one another if there's beef, and be done with it, as you won't get any further forward at this rate.
    *applauds MZ* "C'mon baby, let the good times roll..."

Kazakhstan
    i dunno. i'm off this thread and all other threads that degenerate into semi-articulate, immature right wingers making more personal attacks than actual points.

the kid was a dick, but they used too much force. end of. you say they were right, but if it was your kid you'd piss your official ted nugent shorts.

gute nacht!

United States
    Follow up : Student files lawsuit over Taser use http://dailybruin.com/news/2007/jan/...suit-over-tas/

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

capncnut
    I'm not surprised in the slightest. And good luck to him.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I'm not surprised in the slightest. And good luck to him.
    Tally-ho, what-what.

Completely agree, even if he did something minorly wrong, the use of tazers was extreme, way too extreme.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    aye ditto, that rent a cop whent over-****ing-board.

capncnut
    I think this kid is gonna make some serious green out of this.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah damn straight, i mean you dont need to be a genius, especially when it was filmed that he's gotta be going "CHA-CHING!" right about now.

Super Moderator

UK
    I'd almost like to be tazered 5 times just to get some green so I can fund a lifestyle of excess and crazed filmmaking!

capncnut
    <lightbulb>