Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: does Land kinda blow?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    You know something, I can imagine some sick f**k trying to resurrect him by candle and bell...
    Thats quite a stretch
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Hey! Stop misquoting me!

Ug, hellsing, you're sar-car-stick and jaded about everything it seems, how is anyone supposed to know when you're meaning it or not?

Undisclosed
    I loved Land as a standalone movie. It in no way has the same feel as the previous 3 films in the trilogy, but I'm not even sure if that's possible. I watched the first 3 by myself in the dark when I was a young impressionable child & was completely horrified by them. I watched Land when I was 30 in a theatre with a bunch of other people. The newest of the previous 3 was made over 20 years ago, I just don't think it's possible to recreate the feel achieved with the equipment they used then, with the equipment they use today, aside from digging out some old Arriflex camera & flying by the seat of your pants. Which I really kind of wish they had done with Land, & I really hope they're doing with Diary.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    2) this is the capper i truely thought the beginning was going to do a quick timeline starting frm the begining maybe even showing clips from the first three movies i thought the beginning was 2 short and not dark enough!

anyone with me on these?
    They were originally going to do a begining montage with all three movies and a timeline type thing. i even think they made a movie trailer. But they had to scrap it because GAR being the savvy business man that he is doesn't hold the rights to his intellectual property and would have violated several copyrights.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"