Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: short scene from exctinction

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

short scene from exctinction

its off a german MTV show, subbed in german so we can understand it, showing an opening scene from resident evil 3: exctincion, whilst this doesnt seem in keeping with the resi vibe, least not till 5 actually comes out i do think this is looking far superior than the first one, cant say about the second i thought that one was pretty good, still people luring other survivors of a zombie outbreak and dropping em into a pit full of zombie hounds?, thats some good zombie movie action right thar'

Super Moderator

United States
    Jesus, somebody hold me. I'm scared.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Isn't the director the same guy from Highlander?

Excellent ^_^

~The Zombie Hunter's Bible~

"Don't go to the Mall without it!"
    -Tom Sullivan, The EvilDead"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It looks okay but for all we know that scene could be cut out out by the time the film is released.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    What the hell does this movie have to do with Resident Evil?

Seriously, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what game is even remotely like this third movie.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by raym View Post
    Isn't the director the same guy from Highlander?

Excellent ^_^

Haha kickass! Man, now I'm starting to have hopes for this film. 10 bucks it'll feature epic outrageous camera movements.

capncnut
    Looks very mediocre to say the least...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadGuyX View Post
    What the hell does this movie have to do with Resident Evil?

Seriously, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what game is even remotely like this third movie.
    Which game is remotely like the first movies?

Paul anderson sucks. the resident evil movies suck. this one will not change that

Administrator

England
    It doesn't really give anything away?!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Which game is remotely like the first movies?

Paul anderson sucks. the resident evil movies suck. this one will not change that
    I was going to say the same thing dude. Any fan of the games knows that the rail went off the tracks when it comes to relavence to the games about the first 10 minutes of the first flick. I mean, who the hell is alice? PLEEEEEZE.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I'm excited it could be the goriest of the RE films. I was disappointed with RE2 I felt it was kinda silly and just didn't grab enough afftention.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And with that said it was better than the first. Although in terms of cinematography the first is head and shoulders above the sequel. It's a much more beautiful film imo.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    It's ****ing RUSSEL MULCAHY dudes! The guy who can't direct a film without at least ONE well-choreographed swordfight (no matter how out of place, Ricochet anyone?)!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    It's ****ing RUSSEL MULCAHY dudes! The guy who can't direct a film without at least ONE well-choreographed swordfight (no matter how out of place, Ricochet anyone?)!
    Maybe hellsing's idol Uwe Boll could have done better.

United States
    Ah the most well choreographed fight scenes i've ever seen were in the Eric Roberts movie... The Alternate...

I really liked the first Resident Evil movie ... wait... no... I LOVED IT... there was no bad part... no boring part... it just wasn't long enough...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html