Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A call to all original HPoTDers

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Butturff View Post
    How many of us are still around here? MAS, CJHopegiver, Hess, Diedra, Dr. Egroeg Oremor, Jiven? How many of you still kick it around here, I used to be known as Flyboy, times have changed though from all those years ago.

I hope this is considered in the correct forum, it has to deal with the history of the site which is a dead site, hopefully that isn't too much grasping there.
    Found this place in 2000 after georgearomero.com went bunk. Joined in 2002. Those names don't ring a bell, but I still tip my hat to fellow old schoolers.

Being Attacked

Vatican City State
    Quote Originally Posted by Cereval View Post
    Found this place in 2000 after georgearomero.com went bunk. Joined in 2002. Those names don't ring a bell, but I still tip my hat to fellow old schoolers.
    I knew of this place and the forum before georgearomero.com went down, but I didn't really hang out here much before GAR Board went down. I probably found it sometime in 99 or 98, but I mainly came here for he fiction back then...

A lot of members have come and gone... Kermit was a notable one from way back. (I know there was some controversy about her leaving)

Wow it's been a long time...

United States
    One accumulated warning point issued for whining, baiting, minor flaming and continued general unpleasant conduct.

One additional half point issued for creating a new thread in order to continue baiting after the previous thread was closed due to the behavour listed above.

One additional half point for continued stalking of one forum member in particular, after being requested, and then warned several times not to do so.

What sucks is, and I may get banned for this (although, it's the truth), people like Khardis, deadpunk, HLS, Arcades'whatever and the ever re-logging-in DCBURNY have ruined this forum.
    In the old forum, "INANE" posts would be deleted; that was a "rule" - here, ANYTHING goes as long as you do what Neil says and as long as you're on his "good side".
    I was told (promised) by Neil that the next time deadpunk and Arc started their "Adreno is a child molester" crap, they'd be banned.......nothing came of that....they spent an entire night vomiting crap.....
    I was told that HLS would be banned for her constant inane posts.....nothing.
    This forum should be renamed "The Deadpunk/HLS/Arcades?DCBURNY Control forum.
    This is just my opinion, and, as proven in the past, we're not allowed our own opinion.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post
    What sucks is, and I may get banned for this (although, it's the truth), people like Khardis, deadpunk, HLS, Arcades'whatever and the ever re-logging-in DCBURNY have ruined this forum.
    In the old forum, "INANE" posts would be deleted; that was a "rule" - here, ANYTHING goes as long as you do what Neil says and as long as you're on his "good side".
    I was told (promised) by Neil that the next time deadpunk and Arc started their "Adreno is a child molester" crap, they'd be banned.......nothing came of that....they spent an entire night vomiting crap.....
    This is just my opinion, and, as proven in the past, we're not allowed our own opinion.
    If we set the record straight about how unfair this forum is first of all... We must of course remember that:-
    a) You yourself played a part in quite a serious "attack" on the previous forum. Yet you were permitted to stay.
    b) You do periodically cause problems on this new forum. Yet here you still are.
    c) A week ago you said you were leaving, yet every day you have been visiting this forum.
    d) Today you start posting again, with virtually every post being somewhat troll like, but you've been given the benefit of the doubt. (Hey, everyone has a bad day!)
    e) We then have you wading into this thread "heating things up" for no good reason and proclaiming - the icing on the cake - how unfair it all is.
    f) Some of the issues you've stated with indidivuals I've asked that you simply show me the comments so I can take action. However I had nothing in return other than a few derogatory words in response.

This forum is fairly easy going, and intends to become even more so with the weekend's revamp.

Now, if you have problems we'll do our best to sort them out. But undoubtably some people will not be happy. You can either carry on knowing that we will continue to do the best we can, or instead find problems where none really exist and go down the road of needlessly posting flaming etc - and we know where that will end.

Here's hoping it's not the latter!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I

f) Some of the issues you've stated with indidivuals I've asked that you simply show me the comments so I can take action. However I had nothing in return other than a few derogatory words in response.
    Dude, the "deadpunk/Arc" thing went on for hours....it was deleted by one of YOUR mods!!!! come on!!!!
    I sent screencaps to Andy.
    AND,....you and I had our talks about the "battle on the old forum".....we both understood that it was Steve.
    "show you comments"???? come on Neil!!! Look in the "admin forums"!!!!! Jesus!

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England

Hey now, would you like some cheese with your whine?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman_Deluxe View Post
    rules are rules, bitch.

ViP

England
    Seeing as how you have already hijacked this thread, originally posted by an old school user looking for his old school friends, now dragged off topic and turned into another platform to air your personal grievances ... the least i can do is offer you some curdled milk.

And don't go taking offence after this, i am only joking with you ... but quit whining, it's no fun for anyone.

United States

And don't go taking offence after this, i am only joking with you ... but quit whining, it's no fun for anyone.
    LOL, ok, Master Whiner. get back to work on those MIDI flops you do. LOL

ViP

England
    LOL, ok, Master Whiner. get back to work on those MIDI flops you do. LOL
    Whatever!

United States
    Whatever!
    LOL.....LOL....MIDI doo doo. Any knuckle dragger can scrape up some MIDI crap. LOL

ViP

England
    Ok, sorry ... i forgot that you can not take a joke

Not content with hanging around here trolling all day, you are now turning troll on anyone who dares to respond to you ... including administrators and moderators, and as for your personal insults regarding my music ... what a joke ... and TOTALLY uncalled for.

I know for a fact that you are only saying that to bait me into replying ... because you are bored and have nothing of significance in your life

FACT: I don't write MIDI music ... and even if i did, why would i care what you thought of it? And don't bother answering ... im not interested.

Thread Closed: Unfortunately, you don't get to have the last word this time, but congrats anyways

Administrator

England
    Dude, the "deadpunk/Arc" thing went on for hours....it was deleted by one of YOUR mods!!!! come on!!!!
    I sent screencaps to Andy.
    AND,....you and I had our talks about the "battle on the old forum".....we both understood that it was Steve.
    "show you comments"???? come on Neil!!! Look in the "admin forums"!!!!! Jesus!
    Why didn't you say that at the time rather than showing "attitude"? - I've looked in our "recycle bin" and searched for "child" - No such posts have come to light! I'll ask Andy...

LOL.....LOL....MIDI doo doo. Any knuckle dragger can scrape up some MIDI crap. LOL
    Any further "troll" or "flame" like remarks will result in action I'm afraid...

Please calm down...
    Last edited by Neil; 21-Nov-2006 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan