Thread: "biohazard 4-d executor" a cgi resi film!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

"biohazard 4-d executor" a cgi resi film!

its 19 mins long and came out in 2000, its japanese (duh) and i dont know if its subbed , hopefully not dubbed but its downloadable from file front, im downloading it right now, heres the wiki entry.

Biohazard 4D Executer (a.k.a. Resident Evil 4D Executer) is the 3-D film that was created for the Resident Evil series by Capcom. The film was released in 2000 and runs for 19 minutes. The film was only released in Japan and people can still see the film. The film was previously shown in Space World and is currently shown in Mosaic Garden. The movie is aided by 3D effects and simulate experiences, such as moving chairs and such during the actions sequences. The ride is considered similar to Universal Studios ride ‘T2 3-D: Battle Across Time’. The film has a budget of $10,000.

Centering on a group of U.B.C.S. mercenaries sent to Raccoon City in order to secure an Umbrella scientist, the group soon learned that various monsters such as zombies are impending their progress to secure their objective and a hidden secret that the squad eventually discovered during the course of their mission

Klaus
    - Squad leader of a U.B.C.S. unit sent into the industrial area of Raccoon City after being told that Dr. Cameron was last seen in the area. Leading his team to an abadoned section of the city away from the downtown area in the sewer system, he discovered that Dr. Cameron was killed by a Cerberus. He attempted to evacuate the city after realizing that Umbrella wanted to use his unit for combat data mostly. He uses a pistol for his main weapon. Though its not known what it was, either he had a Beretta 92FS or a SIG SP 2009 pistol or he carried both, since he discarded one during his initial confrontation with zombies that converged near his Humvee.

After riding alongside Roger and driving away from the city, he was stabbed by a tentacle in his seat. He realized his comrade was the last one to be infected by Dr. Cameron's mutated cells, possibly by a roach since he spotted it climbing on the back of his neck. The mad doctor taunted him, before killing him, that his unit was the perfect guinea pig to test her research data and as such, would not allow her superiors to obtain it. Klaus was the last member of his own unit to be infected or killed when Dr. Cameron's tentacles plunged into his face, making it explode like a balloon.

Due to his name, he is assumed to be on European origin. Though the movie doesn't explore much of the background of him or his members, it is also assumed that he could be of either German or Swiss nationality. In CGI images released on the internet, Klaus has a scar on his left cheek.

Ed
    - A member of the U.B.C.S. and serving under Klaus, he was involved in locating the supposed missing Dr. Cameron. He had a Colt M4A1 assault rifle and an underbarrel M203A1 grenade launcher.

He killed the mutated Dr. Cameron when he launched an M203 HE (High Explosive) round into her, supposedly eliminating her during a recon mission on an abandoned municipal warehouse. However, he was killed by an infected crow while standing guard over a manhole that lead into the doctor's hidden office. Soon enough, he was mutated into the shadow state of the monster that he killed.

Based from his skin tone, he is of African American background.

Roger
    - An electronics expert in the U.B.C.S. and a member of Klaus' squad, he is the only operator to wear a U.B.C.S. ballcap (Klaus, due to his squad leader position, wore the green U.B.C.S. beret, while Ed had his bandanna on). He was tasked to use a GPS tracking device planted on Dr. Cameron's ID via PDA. He was one of the survivors with Klaus who lived long enough to realize that Umbrella betrayed them by using them as guinea pigs in fighting against zombies and the other mutated beasts. Roger had also possibly caught wind of Mission Code: XX when he was downloading data from Dr. Cameron's computer before he became infected by Dr. Cameron's cells from an infected roach in the sewers.

After gaining control over him, she used his body to "assist" Klaus in escaping from the intersection that they used to enter Dr. Cameron's office. After revealing his "true state" to Klaus, the infected Roger impaled him with tentacles until his head exploded. Since the ending of the movie is open ended, most fans presume that she used Roger's body and mind to escape detection by Umbrella's security forces.

Roger is believed to be of Asian descent, either of Chinese, Japanese or South Korean ethnicity.

Roberto
    - Another member of Klaus' U.B.C.S. squad who manned their Humvee's M2 machine gun and armed with a Colt M4A1 assault rifle with an M203A1 grenade launcher.

He was the first man to be killed when Dr. Cameron's tentacles stabbed him while checking an abandoned warehouse to search for her. He eventually died from his wounds.

Norman
    - Bald man and shotgun user of Klaus' U.B.C.S. unit, he was armed with a shotgun. Its make is unknown, but it is either a Benelli or a Remington shotgun.

He was another U.B.C.S. operator who had survived the initial attack by Dr. Cameron during a search and rescue mission on a deserted warehouse. He assisted Klaus in locating Dr. Cameron's missing office when he went into the sewers with them.

In the end, he was killed when he climbed up the sewer ladder in haste to assist Ed. But as soon as he exposed his chest on the surface, the top half of his body was instantly cut by his ex-comrade since he changed into the same monster who they killed back in the warehouse.

Dr. Cameron
    - Umbrella researcher who worked in the Raccoon City branch with other scientists such as the Birkins. She became the monster who Klaus and his unit engaged with after she realized that she wanted to live and not become a zombie, a fate that many of her colleagues had turned into, by injecting herself with a prototype serum that she had been testing before the Raccoon City crisis began. When a roach went to a part of her infected organs, her cells transferred into the insects and used it to determine the true nature of Klaus' mission.

Realizing what Klaus was in the city for, she possessed Roger in the sewers while trying to obtain the downloaded data that he obtained in her abandoned office. Using his body as a vessel, she "assisted" Klaus in escaping the zombie-infested streets before turning against him by using her tentacles to plunge into Klaus' head, which then exploded.

It is believed that she had escaped the city using the infected Roger as a means for cover as the movie was open ended.

Is Capcom's official Resident Evil film, Capcom was mildly involved with Sony Screen Gems Resident Evil which was released in 2002.
    Is the first film created by Capcom which is based on the game series.
    The film is currently unknown whether the movie has canonical ties to Resident Evil 3, though the plot of a U.B.C.S. unit infiltrating the zombie-infested Raccoon City does have some ties with the game.

heres the download link
    http://files.filefront.com/Biohazard.../fileinfo.html

heh, just when you thought you know all there is to know about resi you find something new.

Undisclosed
    Dude awesome find,
    I loved it man.

X-box live GT: Fallenunder

My myspace is www.myspace.com/epri

http://www.thelivingdead.informe.com/
    We're dead, We're all messed up...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i know its damn cool, really great for resi fans if you never heard of it before.

capncnut
    Nice one Hellz, I shall download it immediately.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Downloading. It sucks that I have to wait over 8 hours until I'm back home from work so I can watch it.

Thanks Hellsing!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Downloading. It sucks that I have to wait over 8 hours until I'm back home from work so I can watch it.

Thanks Hellsing!
    Dang!....I was able to watch it in 15 minutes....maybe 20....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    jesus im on ****ty aol and it only took 2 hours

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Dang!....I was able to watch it in 15 minutes....maybe 20....
    Yeah, it came through for me pretty quick too.