Thread: I know, it's a silly idea...

Undisclosed

I know, it's a silly idea...

...but how do you think Martin (from the Romero vampire film) would have handled himself in the zombie world? Would he have been one of the first casualties (likely) or would he have adapted to the conditions and sought refuge with survivors, or stay isolated?
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland

Christmas Island
    I think all the carnage would confuse Martin even more and he would've ditched vampires for zombies and dress like them. He would always remain isolated, watching from the shadows as victims are torn to pices by the living dead. As the real zombies would shamble off, having had their fill, Martin would gently make his way from his hiding place and nibble a bit on what remained of the savaged corpse before it resurrects. Having sampled something of life on the otherside, he would retreat back into his safe netherworld of misfitsdom and watch...

ViP

United States
    Creepy thought, but I could see him getting up with a commune full of decent folk, that'd soon get caught up in his f'ed up lifestyle.

Martin existing in anything other than the film Martin is a creepy thought.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    Martin existing in anything other than the film Martin is a creepy thought.
    Indeed. I think that we Romero fans tend to romanticize Martin so much that we forget what is actually happening in the movie. A disturbed sicko is murdering people and sucking their blood because he is suffering from a mental disease that makes him think in his own mind that he is actually a vampire.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Indeed. I think that we Romero fans tend to romanticize Martin so much that we forget what is actually happening in the movie. A disturbed sicko is murdering people and sucking their blood because he is suffering from a mental disease that makes him think in his own mind that he is actually a vampire.
    That's my belief too Philly but some of the goth vampire fanboys would hold up a crucifix to that comment.