Thread: One thing I definitly love about this place is...

United States

One thing I definitly love about this place is...

The link for it is much easier to remember. I could never remember the link for the other one, so I had to keep going to my favorites, which isnt too much of a hassle, but ya know. Or if I was somewhere else, I'd have to wait for the main HpotD page to load, then go through link to link. With this place, its just the main link with /vbb on the end. Simplistic. I love it. Bravo. I love this place.

United States
    Yes, that is a plus.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed, "vbb" is much easier to remember, for the past several years I've relied on my bookmark, so whenever I lost them or had to nuke my computer I was like "crap, where are they again?"...then I remembered Homepage of the Dead is actually a website too (I visit the site itself quite irregularly).

As for this place, it's starting to grow on me as I move myself in, got my avatar sorted out, I'm digging this green vibe big style, so the tide of change cannot be parted...but this ain't a bad digs.

United States
    I too don't visit to the main site too much. If I here of a new addition that Neil's conjured up, I'll take a peek, but other than that, I go straight to the boards. I hate relying on bookmarks, because if I'm somewhere else, I'll have to go through a couple links. The main page takes a few to load too. So the new forum's link is a major plus in my book.

United States
    heh, i never use bookmarks for anything, i have a good memory

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."