Thread: Any idea when we could see it in the States?

Undisclosed

Any idea when we could see it in the States?

Quality zombie pics are rare enough and I like the look of yours. Is it going to be for sale on DVD?
    I meant retard in a nice way.

The only french you need to learn is, "I accept your surrender.

capncnut
    How long's a bit of string? I'm still waiting to see it in the UK!

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

out in UK?

I found an interesting 2 part article on ABC with one of the directors that seems to imply it will be in a lot of film festivals before going to DVD

http://abc.net.au/news/arts/articula...1/s1798051.htm

Having seen the film twice myself in Letchworth I think it will play well at festivals, but I'm with you guys in that I'd rather it came to DVD sooner rather than later.

Maz.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkid View Post
    I found an interesting 2 part article on ABC with one of the directors that seems to imply it will be in a lot of film festivals before going to DVD

http://abc.net.au/news/arts/articula...1/s1798051.htm

Having seen the film twice myself in Letchworth I think it will play well at festivals, but I'm with you guys in that I'd rather it came to DVD sooner rather than later.

Maz.
    Nice article!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkid View Post
    I found an interesting 2 part article on ABC with one of the directors that seems to imply it will be in a lot of film festivals before going to DVD...
    Just read the article, pretty good. As for The Zombie Diaries coming to DVD, I am kind of hoping that it will hit a few theaters in London first. I gotta catch this.
    Last edited by capncnut; 30-Nov-2006 at 07:02 AM.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    At the moment it looks like the next screening will be in February in London. We'll then be off to the Cannes Film Market with the movie and hopefully it shouldn't take too long to close a deal with a US distributor. Having said that, a release date is probably still a way off. We're hoping that by late summer 2007 it should hit DVD.
    Kevin Gates: Writer & Director - The Zombie Diaries

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hydro View Post
    At the moment it looks like the next screening will be in February in London.
    I trust details will be posted when they are available. One more thing Hydro, are there any other clips of TZD available other than the trailer?

Undisclosed
    At the moment it looks like the next screening will be in February in London. We'll then be off to the Cannes Film Market with the movie and hopefully it shouldn't take too long to close a deal with a US distributor. Having said that, a release date is probably still a way off. We're hoping that by late summer 2007 it should hit DVD.
    Thanks for the info. Good luck at Cannes.
    I meant retard in a nice way.

The only french you need to learn is, "I accept your surrender.

United States
    I am looking forward to its release in the States! The trailer is Awesome! GOOD LUCK in Cannes!!!

United States

If I could see it at Cannes...

Wow this should be great ...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Undisclosed
    A Premier in london in febuary? Is this just a rumour or an actual thing? If so any dates? Got a couple weeks off in febuary and I would happily make the trek up from the styx to london to see this. A British Gritty Zombie film? Throw Chuck Norris in and Ill call this a new religion xD
    Why arent you laughing?