Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night of the Living Dead 3D website - Cool 3d Pics

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Night of the Living Dead 3D website - Cool 3d Pics

I was just over at the official site for NOTLD3D and they have a 3d Gallery open and it was pretty neat to look through it.

I suggest ya check it out.

http://nightofthelivingdead3d.com/

Get yer 3D glasses out if ya got'em, and if ya don't they have link to get a set for $2.00 (it covers S&H)
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    I just watched the trailer..................
    ..........I feel that if I watch this flick in it's entirety, I'll vomit. (repeatedly)
    "What convinces me of this?", you ask? Well,........"Barb's" cellphone rings, she answers it and there's a text message saying "coming 4 u Barb" - That alone gave me the dry heaves and I almost lost my breakfast. (And what's with the "Wheelchair Zombie"?)

Last edited by Adrenochrome; 19-Mar-2006 at 02:18 PM.

Canada
    looks like sh##, but i'll still go see it just to say i did.
    how many times do they want to re-make this movie. the original will never be toped.

Super Moderator

UK
    Oh damn I'd forgotten about that f*ckass text message bit - goddamn that's as stupid as the evil plane downloading music in that very iffy Rob Cohen movie...err...oh yeh, Stealth *gags*...

Yeh, Night3D looks as appetising as a sh*t sandwich that's been left out in the sun all day...
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 26-Jul-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Administrator

England
    WTF

ben, a local college student

nearby farmhouse of the cooper family

i mean what the hell

ViP

United States
    Two words: Sid Haig

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    WTF

ben, a local college student

nearby farmhouse of the cooper family

i mean what the hell
    Not sure what you mean here. Are you surprised that a college might be close to a farmhouse?

I'm not trying to be a prick, just actually curious. FYI, in the US we pop colleges up all over the place (even out in the middle of the boonies).

Or do you see the plotline as shameless pandering and/or trampling upon hallowed ground?
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 19-Mar-2006 at 11:09 PM.

That place were you went that time and you thought it sucked too.
    Undisclosed
    Lets try not to thrash it to bad before we've even seen it. Remeber, people hated the original when it came out.

Banned User

United States

Can you believe Sid Haig...

Quote Originally Posted by axlish
    Two words: Sid Haig
    Can you believe Sid Haig used to be black? He got his start doing all those blackploitation movies in the 70s and he was blacker than the ace of spades. Now you can't even tell that he's a black guy. He looks like a white guy.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri0xin
    Can you believe Sid Haig used to be black? He got his start doing all those blackploitation movies in the 70s and he was blacker than the ace of spades. Now you can't even tell that he's a black guy. He looks like a white guy.
    hahahaha! true that. must not be geting enough sun or something.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Head Shotz
    Lets try not to thrash it to bad before we've even seen it. Remeber, people hated the original when it came out.
    Why not just make an original 3D zombie flick without having to rip off the name of a classic? It's obvious that the story is completely different than the original (just like Yawn'04 was a total hack) Gosh, if you have to name-drop a classic to sell your idea, it CANNOT be that good of a product.

Super Moderator

UK
    And I don't remember Night being hated at all when it came out - it just got a small distribution deal. Then it headed over to France, where is struck HUGE, and then came back to the states in drive-ins etc and became HUGE there too and has been ever since.

Although inspired by "I Am Legend", Night was it's own thing, it broke boundaries and went places people had never been before. Night 3-D has been made because Night68 is public domain and now everyone knows about, so they hack out a cheap ass film to trade on the well-earned, long-standing success of a superior film.

Night of the 3D will suck copious amount of beanbag - guaranteed.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Night of the 3D will suck copious amount of beanbag - guaranteed.
    LOL!.....I can't give my final judgment until I see it, but I have to say that I'm about 95% sure you're going to turn out right...

I'll definitely watch it with an open mind, though. Gotsta watch it for what it is. I'm just afraid that what it is will be crap. Don't want to expect too much before seeing it like the haters of "Land", though ...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    LOL!.....I can't give my final judgment until I see it, but I have to say that I'm about 95% sure you're going to turn out right...

I'll definitely watch it with an open mind, though. Gotsta watch it for what it is. I'm just afraid that what it is will be crap. Don't want to expect too much before seeing it like the haters of "Land", though ...
    "COMING 4 U BARB" is hint enough for me to know how sick this flick is gonna make me; and I ain't talking guts and gore, either.
    I'm goig to have to go into the theater packed with enough Pepto-Bismol and Exlax just to get through the thing.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311

You should have heeded your own advice about DOTD04... You were pretty close minded about that even before it was released.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*