Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night of the Living Dead 3D website - Cool 3d Pics

Undisclosed
    I dunno guys...I'd like to keep an open mind, but I know myself - I'll go to see it with a great deal of predetermined "this is going to suck" on the brain.

That and I'm just sick and damn tired of remakes. A huge portion of everything that's come out in the last 4 years or so has been a remake. Come up with some interesting ideas and make a movie that *isn't* a remake.

3D zombies is a nifty gag concept. I don't think that 3D gets enough love. So do "3d zombies strike back" or something, and not stick the name of an established film on your effort.

United States

I'd think...

ANY foray into zombie territory would be welcomed. True, they are riding the coat tails of a classic, but the stories seem dissimilar enough to make it an enjoyable ride.

Slam it if you like, but if it turns out to be a hit, you'll all be eating crow.

I'm interested to see what the 3D imaging will be like with technology now available, styled with zombies. Should be great!

And, come on... SID HAIG! He's a funny clown, for f*cks sake!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    You should have heeded your own advice about DOTD04... You were pretty close minded about that even before it was released.

Umm...dude, I don't think I was even a regular member around here when Yawn04 was released. And actually, I did watch that movie with an open mind. Twice in theater, and also bought the DVD.

I can make assumptions about a film by the advertising, promotion, etc. but I always watch it with an open mind. Even "Hostel", which i'm sure will suck horribly....when I get around to it, I will watch it with an open mind.

I did the same thing with Yawn04. I wasn't too thrilled with the cast, director, and the fact that the zombies ran but I still watched it with an open mind.....multiple times.

When are you going to let it go, man? I don't like "Yawn04", you don't like "Land"......you don't have to bring it up after every post I make.

Bottom line is I don't like Yawn04 too much and that's my opinion. You have your opinion, I have mine....it's what makes every person unique. You're not going to change it. Move on.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Umm...dude, I don't think I was even a regular member around here when Yawn04 was released. And actually, I did watch that movie with an open mind. Twice in theater, and also bought the DVD.

I can make assumptions about a film by the advertising, promotion, etc. but I always watch it with an open mind. Even "Hostel", which i'm sure will suck horribly....when I get around to it, I will watch it with an open mind.

I did the same thing with Yawn04. I wasn't too thrilled with the cast, director, and the fact that the zombies ran but I still watched it with an open mind.....multiple times.

When are you going to let it go, man? I don't like "Yawn04", you don't like "Land"......you don't have to bring it up after every post I make.

Bottom line is I don't like Yawn04 too much and that's my opinion. You have your opinion, I have mine....it's what makes every person unique. You're not going to change it. Move on.

Well well well aren't we a bit testy?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    Well well well aren't we a bit testy?
    No, not testy at all. It's just sad that you continue to bring that up every single opportunity you have. It's not that big of a deal. Do I constantly remind you that it's your opinion that "Land" sucks?

All i'm saying is let it go, homie...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wah wah wah...

I was hoping you would come to your senses and see the light and acknowledge that DAWN 04 is the far superior film of the 2.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Once again, man...opinion. Everyone has their own. People agree with my opinion on the two films just like people agree with yours.

time to move on...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Once again, man...opinion. Everyone has their own. People agree with my opinion on the two films just like people agree with yours.

time to move on...

I am trying to save your soul by putting you on the right path, the path of enlightenment, the path that shows you the correct way of appreciating great filmmaking.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

I give anything a shot...

Who knows...maybe it might be good. I thought the Dukes of Hazard movie was going to suck because I liked the TV show but didn't lke the idea of a modern style remake beacuse I thought it was going to be all about sex. Though I still don't like how Jessica Simpson did Daisy (that sounds wrong maybe) but I did like the movie. Who knows maybe it might be half good or half bad...or all bad...or all good. Just woth giving it a shot.