• Ehh, only sometimes.

1 4.17%
  • Not any more.

16 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urban Dead

United States

Urban Dead

Seeing as the MMORPG (or whatever it was) forum is now gone, I wonder, how many are still playing Urban Dead?

Fiji
    i quit a few months ago after a "game hiccup".

Further, it's just not that much fun anymore and creating new characters is a total chore.

United States
    got to level 19, killed myself, and never played again

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Canada
    nah...it's just dull now...I don't see the point in playing anymore when there is no chance of progressing..plus the zombies are a hell of alot better then the human players...

Fiji
    not entirely. i found my zombie charecter was stuck at level 7 because i kept expending my AP resting and being headshot before i could log back on.

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    I win at UrbanDead every single day ... some might even say i pwn.

Canada
    ahh yes, that happens sometimes it seems..but still, you gotta admit, the zombies compared to the humans are well, uber...I mean the zombies can't be permenatly killed (which in some way makes sense as they are human players), and it's so easy for humans to die...there is no chance of winning for the humans in the game unless say...the city gets buked or something and all who can flee can, and then the game resets to the start again..I don't know..

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    good god that game is so boring.

your just lciking squares, thats it, theres no shcok or excitement.

id rather play runescape, at least thats 3-d.

Administrator

England
    The whole issue (while you're offline) that you just stand there doing nothing while being attacked until you're dead, annoyed me so much I lost interest...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    just tried it out and wow cha - bunk....... i think i liked gangwars better as a turn based rpg, it be a decent game if there was no turn limit.

Fiji
    i shifted over to kingdom of loathing. it's pretty damn fun, and the polar opposite of Urban dead's rinse and repeat bull****.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    y'know i recently logged into this for the first time in like a year and i had a lvl 2 civilian who was a member of the fire department group and hed been standing in a cmeetary for a year and was still alive.

Undisclosed
    Yeah the biggest probelm is there is no balance to the game...no incentive to do anything...

I mean when the worst thing you can do to a zombie is make them alive again....thats pretty weak....

Like I say with every Multiplayer RPG or any turn based game...Balance is the most important factor ...and the most important one.... And this game had no balance...

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    y'know i recently logged into this for the first time in like a year and i had a lvl 2 civilian who was a member of the fire department group and hed been standing in a cmeetary for a year and was still alive.
    If you dont sign on for a long enough time you go into hiberantion or whatever and remain in whatever state that you were before going into hibernation...
    Last edited by Terran; 02-Dec-2006 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if the want a more sturctured one the dead awaken is more suited to you i think.

Banned User

United States
    Never even knew the game existed