Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Confederate flag?

United States
    DMB, you is still my negro, and as such, I aim to please.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057 View Post
    DMB, you is still my negro, and as such, I aim to please.
    Word!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    It doesn't affect them. Don't be stupid. African Americans are given better treatment today that most white people. You come across a Nation Whitey College Fund lately? Had anyone offer to hire you simply because they didn't have enough whites to meet their govt. quota?

They milk that crap for the guilt payoff. I hate racism, but on the flipside; Crying foul for something that happened to your ancestors and demanding retribution for it is way out of line. I'm half Irish...should I go about fighting with every English bloke on the board, just in case their ancestors oppressed mine religiously? I'm half German...should I walk around with a sign that says I apologize to any and all Jews that one of my ancestors may have thrown into a death camp?

Ridiculous. It's so far in the past at this point, it's not even worth mentioning outside of a History class.
    Yes and no...

1. all those preference policies are pushed by who? White liberals exactly.

And they harm blacks more than help them. By lowering the bar, and patting them on the head the government assures that they will perpetually be dependant on the system, be less competitive and less educated then every other group in the country. Does Affirmitive action piss me off? HELL YES its pure racism, both against whites AND blacks. Against whites because it discriminates against us by denying us opporitunity, and against blacks by patting them on the head and telling them that they cannot compete equally because of thier race. I think we actually get off lighter in light of this situation. I may get denied a job, and be considered a racist for being proud of my european heritage, but at least I am not insulted for being independant, or intelligent. Like black people are. Dont believe me? Check out people like John McWhorter, LaShawn barber or Thomas Sowell, black conservatives who are considered to be sellouts, whores and uncle toms for not going with the established liberal doctrines of depending on the government and race based preferences.

ALL THAT ASIDE, I will attest that I am a right wing radical, this is true. HOWEVER I am not blind enough to say that the things of the past dont effect us today. There is lots of racism in the country, because we live in a race obsessed nation. And black folks still suffer from a legacy of that racism. So do other groups, INCLUDING white people. But that doesnt mean like I said that legacies cannot affect us today.
    Last edited by Khardis; 05-Dec-2006 at 06:20 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    damn khardis, your back with a vengance today huh?

Banned User

Undisclosed
    ugh lost my net connection last few weeks in the move. But I am back

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I own a Confederate and proudly salute it. It has to do with my Southern heritage and pride not racism. The flag that is viewed as a racist flag was a battle flag. I'm sick and tried of KKK, Arians, and black extremists giving my flag a bad rap. The Civil War wasn't based entirely on slavery.
    That's almost exactly like being a German and owning a Nazi flag and being proud of it (banned in Germany, btw) and saying a Swastika just means "good will".

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    but isnt there a good and bad swastika?, like the nazi one is a backwards version of a hindu one i think.

United States
    Indeed, but could you tell the difference if one were shown to you?

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah one goes one way, the other goes t'uther.
    cant say witch right now but i think the nazi one goes clockwise, but thats from hellboy comics so i may be wrong.