Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Characters from other movies in a Dead scenario

Undisclosed

Characters from other movies in a Dead scenario

Who would kick some zombie butt, and who would be zombie chow?

Like to see how a Vulcan nerve pinch would work on a zombie, myself.

Or maybe Sgt. Hartman from Full Metal Jacket going ape-crap on some zombies.

Or any character Rosie O'Donnel played drawn and quartered by the dead things.

Ideas?
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Kitler View Post
    Who would kick some zombie butt, and who would be zombie chow?

Like to see how a Vulcan nerve pinch would work on a zombie, myself.

Or any character Rosie O'Donnel played drawn and quartered by the dead things.

Ideas?
    The incredible Hulk would be good. They could not bite into his flesh, and they would keep him angry, so he could destroy them.

I dont agree with your first two choices. A vulcan would think it was "illogical" for the dead to come back, so they would assume they were just sick, and would try to help them rather they pinch them, and by then it would be too late. It would be interesting to see a zombie Vulcan and how they may behave differently than a human. Hartman would be zombie chow real quick. Yelling at them would have no effect.

Rosie O'Donnel? Yes, her drawn and quartered would be OK. I would like to see the bully guy from Napoleon Dynomite have his guts ripped to shreads. Or better yet, have a zombie grab him by the neck an pump his head up and down until the neck snapped.

Undisclosed
    I didn't say that Spock and Hartman would'nt be zombie viddles, I'm just amused at the idea of their reactions and the aftermath.

According to Superman mythos, he's vulnerable to anything mystical in nature. I guess if he was put in a zombie scenario we'd find out quick if it's a man-made contagion or a mystical curse on us all. I'd hate to see a Super-Zombie.

Robocop would blow away a good number of them before being overwhelmed and dismantled.

I figure Snake Plisken would find some way to stay alive, always one and a half steps ahead.
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland

United States
    According to Superman mythos, he's vulnerable to anything mystical in nature. I guess if he was put in a zombie scenario we'd find out quick if it's a man-made contagion or a mystical curse on us all. I'd hate to see a Super-Zombie.
    There is actually a story in the Fiction Section that covers this. I don't know the name off-hand, but if you author search Rob Morganbesser, you'll find it. Good stuff...Kryptonite bullets and all

I'm working on a piece currently that spans the WWII pulp characters. Starts with Tarzan, Indiana Jones, Captain America, The Phantom...you get the drift. Of course, if you wanna know how Batman handles it...I know this one guy...

United States
    Ever hear this joke?

Superman is flying above the city. He looks down, and see Wonder Woman laying in a field butt-naked with her legs spread up in the air. He thinks "With my super speed, and could go down there, bust a nut, and fly away, and she wont even know what happens". So he does it. Then you hear the invisable man say, "I dont know what just happened, but my ass sure hurts!"

United States
    bwhahaha...I love that one!

capncnut
    Maybe that would go something like this.

"Pick up your pace maggot! Run faster you festering sack of ignorant undead dog s**t! Once I've finished PT-ing your ugly ass, you'll think a bullet in the head is a f**kin' birthday present. MOVE SCUMBAG!"

Or...

"I don't know but I've been told" (repeat)
    "undead pussy is mighty cold" (repeat)
    "rigor mortis is a sonofabitch" (repeat)
    "chafes your Johnson and makes it itch" (repeat)

Last edited by capncnut; 04-Dec-2006 at 09:03 AM.

United States
    I was actually just discussing this concept with my cousin the other day, except in the form of a TV show, and one person in particular.

Jack Bauer. He would kick so much zombie ass it wouldn't even be funny. He is such a hardass it's almost beyond belief.

Also I think the entirety of the A-Team would do pretty good in it considering they're immune to any sort of physical trauma and would avoid getting bitten or even remotely molested by zombies through the entirety of the outbreak.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    a hells yeah the a-team vs the zombies of land of the dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Ever hear this joke?

Superman is flying above the city. He looks down, and see Wonder Woman laying in a field butt-naked with her legs spread up in the air. He thinks "With my super speed, and could go down there, bust a nut, and fly away, and she wont even know what happens". So he does it. Then you hear the invisable man say, "I dont know what just happened, but my ass sure hurts!"
    THE HOLLOW MAN.

By the way, SNAKE is the only one to kick ass all the characters of the SAGA combined together. Yes, even Riley.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Snake Pliskin would be great to see in an undead world.

Pee Wee Herman would be hillarious to watch. He'd manage to keep himself alive in a goofy manor.

Rowdy Roddy Piper's character in They Live would probably do an awesome job at chewin gum and kickin zombie ass.

United States
    It doesn't even have to be someone from another movie... I think there's people alive right now who would survive.

One of them I strongly believe is Michael Jackson.

They'd take one look at him and keep walking, they'd simply think he was one of them.

They'd either do that or shamble away in sheer terror.

If they didn't he'd transform into a giant robot and destroy them all, just like he did in his "movie" where he sang Smooth Criminal.

And he'd have Neverland Ranch fortified with magical elves and young boys.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    They'd take one look at him and keep walking, they'd simply think he was one of them.
    Not only that. Well-disguised as Living Dead, Old American Glory Mike could "grab" all the children he wants and Romero would keep to film without even stopping him... Looks like a paradisiac situation
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Pee Wee Herman would be hillarious to watch. He'd manage to keep himself alive in a goofy manor.
    damn that would be a good zombie movie.

"braaaiiinnnssss"

"i know ou are but what am i?"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    Also I think the entirety of the A-Team would do pretty good in it considering they're immune to any sort of physical trauma and would avoid getting bitten or even remotely molested by zombies through the entirety of the outbreak.
    They would get bitten but then they'd keep on trucking like nothing ever happened.