Thread: Is anyone else disappointed with the Wii launch?

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed

Is anyone else disappointed with the Wii launch?

After beating Excite Truck and Red Steel, i'm ready to see Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Super Mario Galaxy, and hopefully a port of Mario Kart Arcade. I'm anxiously awaiting Sonic and the Secret Rings and Resident Evil: Wii too. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon looks fantastic too, but i'll probably buy that for the 360, considering I like prefer standard controls for my MKs.

I guess what i'm saying is, I wish we had more launch titles or launch window titles for the Wii. I don't care for Zelda: TP, as i've always been into Mario more, and I don't give a damn about Monkeyball or Rayman either.

Please Nintendo, hurry and release MP3: Corruption and SMG!!!

capncnut
    Patience my dear friend, patience...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah, wii sports and zelda are the only ones im interested in, im gonna wait and spend my wii money right now on xbox live adn a hdtv

Undisclosed
    Yeah I guess Im lucky that I have broad tastes.... I think my shipment should arrive tomorrow....

So Ill have Trauma Center: Second Opinion....
    Madden 07 which Ill play with my two younger brothers, one of which is only interested in sports games(or Grand Theft Games)(cant wait for Madden 08 ...online play will rule!)....
    Wii Sports that I can play with my Mother/Dad/Siblings...
    maybe get her to play some Monkey Ball once I find out which minigames are good but I can enjoy the main game alone...
    Marvel Alliance with my brother (though those games get dull after 10 hours because once you character gets decent powers everything becomes sooo Easy).....
    And then when Im all alone I can rock out with the Zelda...(even though its not your thing Ive always loved Zelda games Ive played all of them except that Four Swords Action game for GameboyAdvance/GC)...

And Then On top of that I was going to get some Virtual Console games.....I absolutley loved ToeJam and Earl...so being able to play that again will give me a ton of gameplay time.... I also was going to purchase Bomberman 93 for some five player party action.... Im not sure if I want to get any more virtual console games yet...

So Im very content with the "launch" right now... I just gotta keep an eye out for what interests me later...

I look forward to Metroid.... but Im nervous about Mario... Im just worried with how the game will control.... After that Im looking forward to Fire Embelm for the Wii....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!