Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey who here has got a Wii...

Undisclosed

Lightbulb Hey who here has got a Wii...

Hey who here has a got a Wii and connected to the internet.

If anyone does have one maybe we should exchange Wii friend codes so we can play online games together in the future....SMBB Im gotta get good in that game and start up the ownage!

In the meantime maybe we can have a Mii parade ...bwhaha....

So I dont know if you want to PM them or will you just post them...either is cool with me....

Ill PM mine either in responce to someones PM or responce to a reply post of your code...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

ViP

United States
    I'll exchange #'s with you once I get my hands on one. I'm hoping for Xmas but most likely it'll be for my birthday towards the beginning of the new year.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nintendo doesnt allow people to do that on the official forums, which kinda defeats the object of online play if you need a code to play against people.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    nintendo doesnt allow people to do that on the official forums, which kinda defeats the object of online play if you need a code to play against people.
    Yeah I noticed that on Nintendo's forums
    but it doesnt stop people from doing it on other forums....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Undisclosed
    I have one, too. And its hooked up online. I can't remember my user name, though. I've only turned the system on 3 or 4 times.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I have one, too. And its hooked up online. I can't remember my user name, though. I've only turned the system on 3 or 4 times.
    Its not a user name its a Wii number....its like a long number...like a friend code....

Undisclosed
    I'll check it out later and post it. In all honesty, I'm not really an online gamer. But XBOX Live will probably lead me towards the light.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I'll check it out later and post it. In all honesty, I'm not really an online gamer. But XBOX Live will probably lead me towards the light.
    The notion of playing Super Smash Brothers against online opponents doesnt appeal to you?

Undisclosed
    Well, you have to realize that I have never played against anyone online before. I have only played people within my personal perimeter. My first console that was setup to play online was the 360. My PS2 doesn't even have a modem.

capncnut
    Got a Wii but's still sitting in it's box unopened since I picked it up on launch. Mind you, that will all change by tonight as I've got a few pals coming round later to play it.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Got a Wii but's still sitting in it's box unopened since I picked it up on launch. Mind you, that will all change by tonight as I've got a few pals coming round later to play it.
    Read the manual on setting up the Wiimotes....Its pretty simple and if you do it right the first time you wont have to do it again...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    man i still aint getting the money for mine for a month cus of this one month policy for taking out over 50 quid at once in cash, my brother just went to get one and bought a friggin lame ass i-pod.

United States
    Hey man, ipod videos are really nice... I like them.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

United States
    You guys suck! Hehe!! Just kidding...

Man, I can't find a f**king Wii for the life of me! I bought Zelda because I kept hearing it was going to have limited stock. It is sold out in a couple places, but Wal-Mart has it!

I went to Wal-Mart last week at 6AM because they had a sign saying they were getting some in (maybe) by 8AM. I went back to the electronics department and noticed I was the first one there!

I stand around for about a half hour, playing demo games, looking at videos, etc and finally ask a clerk in the electronics if I have to get a ticket or something.

He says that they are only getting seven, SEVEN Wiis in and there are already seven people in home and garden who has been there for TWO F**KING DAYS!!

WTF?!!

I went and looked and sure enough, a bunch of geeky teens with canvas chairs are camping out.

I asked to talk with a manager and waited for him to come up. I was real nice to him and asked why they still had signs posted about the Wii when two days ago, the line already formed for the units they were receiving. He said he had to keep it posted according to company policy, but next time he should have a sign saying were the line formed. Well, duh!!

He also said that, unfortuately, some people pay other people to wait in line and once the systems are purchased, they are immediately put on Ebay and sold at a record profit. Only the rich kids would get them this Christmas, folks!

I went to the other local Wal-Mart and they actually had a sign in their electronics saying that the line formed in home and garden. I went and saw another group of people with chairs, middle-aged now. I asked an electronics manager how many they were getting. She said nine and there were eleven people in line.

Another guy said they were waiting since 8PM the night before.

F**king crazy. I thought going out a couple of hours before was nuts, but overnight and or two days?!! WTF?!!!

The only time I waited in line that stretched out a mall, down the side of the building and around the corner was when Star Wars Episode 1 came out. (Or was that 2 or 3? Getting forgetful in my old age.)

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

United States
    I'll switch codes with anybody who has a Wii. I made some Dawn of the Dead Mii's so if you want them send me your friend code and I will send them along to you.

My Wii Code is 0497 6663 6342 8571
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190