Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ipswich Ripper?

Super Moderator

UK

The Ipswich Ripper?

Looks like things are starting to take off with this case, last night it was three girls missing, then a fourth earlier who they're searching for and now a fifth that they're "concerned" about?!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/11122006/14...g-suffolk.html

capncnut
    This is pretty bad news in the UK although the 'ripper' tag-line confuses me 'cos apparently none of the bodies show any signs of violence. I wonder how these women are being murdered? I guess we'll find out soon enough when the police catch this sick bastard.

Undisclosed
    Five bodies now, one death was strangulation.

Looks like Ipswich will be having a fun christmas.

United States
    It's mice that you live in a country where something like this is actually a big deal.

There was this hooker that used to stroll around my block. I talked to her a couple times (no, not business, she was always standing around)She ended up with her head chopped off.
    Ugh.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    There was this hooker that used to stroll around my block. I talked to her a couple times (no, not business, she was always standing around)She ended up with her head chopped off.
    Man, I bet she gave the best head ever.

Undisclosed
    It's mice that you live in a country where something like this is actually a big deal.

Ugh.
    Not nice, because it still happens. But we're kinda proud of how few we have of this sort.

I just kinda feel sorry for the girls involved, their lives must have been ****ed up anyway to end up selling their mind, body and soul on the street, and now they're getting hunted too

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    Not nice, because it still happens. But we're kinda proud of how few we have of this sort.

I just kinda feel sorry for the girls involved, their lives must have been ****ed up anyway to end up selling their mind, body and soul on the street, and now they're getting hunted too
    She was a total crack zombie, but you could tell she used to be smokin. She literally looked like a zombie. Its creepy to know somebody who got kiled by a serial killer (he kiled about 5 in the immediate vicinity before he gpt caught). My friends older sister got caught by one too. Found her in 6 plastic bags.Its still unsoved. I know personally of way too many victims. Thers more, but its just too ghastly.

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    She was a total crack zombie, but you could tell she used to be smokin. She literally looked like a zombie. Its creepy to know somebody who got kiled by a serial killer (he kiled about 5 in the immediate vicinity before he gpt caught). My friends older sister got caught by one too. Found her in 6 plastic bags.Its still unsoved. I know personally of way too many victims. Thers more, but its just too ghastly.

Christ on both parts

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the fact that they do this kind of ****, the fact that there are so many, or the fact that so many are smart enough to leave no traces whatsoever.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There's a serial killer near me right now... Atlantic City... he only kills hookers. I don't think they have any leads yet? Not sure, though, because I haven't read up on the case in about a week.

Kazakhstan
    sketchy story coma

this ipswich thing is pretty spooky, some nutty folk about, i doubt they'll catch him though.

Banned User

United States
    Thats something. I hope they catch that guy. Scary world we live in.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Man, I bet she gave the best head ever.

Too bad she couldn't keep her HEAD above water!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post

He cut her head off with a breadknife.
    He also killed a 12 year old girl.
    Oh MAN, Thats Hi LAR I OUS

I appreciate the (awful) puns, but it's a little wierd to me.

Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post

Its a shame she couldn't keep a HEAD of the game.

I wonder if while growing up she knew this was teh direction she would BE Headed in.

It is tragic and tastless but I couldn't help it.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Super Moderator

UK
    They're even talking about linking this guy to murders that took place years ago, so if it is the same guy then he's killed 10 people thus far.

Indeed, one of the girls was strangled (the latest one, or the most recent I saw on the news anyway).

And all the while there's adverts for the movie (remake *sigh*) Black Christmas on TV...weirdness...

I've got a friend who lives in Ipswich, I should go on MSN and see if he knows anymore or see what he says about the atmosphere over there.

Coma - damn man, this all takes place in the Bronx? I guess not all of New York was 'cleaned up' eh? Blimey...