Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: IAZM2 - official update & cock tease thread...

Just been bitten

Undisclosed

Wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Well I told you I'd do one, and here it is - the I Am Zombie Man 2 internet only trailer!!!

I cut this together last night, I was up until 2am making it (then had a great 10 hours of kip afterwards ) It's 2 minutes long and is 7.2mb in size. It's best to let it fully download, then watch it in one go.

Enjoy and lemme know what you 'fink.

I Am Zombie Man 2 - internet only trailer

This looks awesome! Great shots!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That was quite comical... I love it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Glad you like the trailer, it got a good belly laugh out of my Dad and it's not even really "his thing", hehe.

See that sh*t in one shot? A big chunk of sh*t a little further on got in my way and I did a comedy one-footed slide through it, but I didn't go down and kept the shot going regardless of poopy-boot.

You'll see that in the making of - which will be on the DVD only. I think I'll do a DVD for IAZM 1 and 2 and include Trapped on there as well and see about pimping it out ... my first DVD release, if I choose to do it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    DUDE, you have to screen cap and send to me ZOMBIE MAN giving the Thumbs up... i wanna have it as one of my avatars. Please I beg of you.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Awesome, dude. I can't wait. Friggin GREAT imagery you got there, to man.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thats the power of a DVX100 man... Those cameras are fantastic.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

capncnut
    Great trailer, nice build up.

Damn MZ, it looks f**kin' COLD in those shots!

Undisclosed
    Freakin' sweet....

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    damn funny loved the "owned all your asses" bit, but what was that music from?, i know ive heard it somewere befor ei just cant remember.

Super Moderator

UK
    I used Ennio Morricone's "Ecstasy of Gold" (from The Good, The Bad & The Ugly ... or the opening sequence of Jackass Number Two ).

As it's the internet only trailer I figured "fudge it" as I hadn't cut to really cool music like that in ages, and it also fits the subject matter of IAZM2 really well ... and it has the "triumphant return" vibe.

Capn - aye it was cold alright, the first day (from which most of that footage was shot, some was from the second day when it was a bit milder) was rather chilly. It was a bit drizzly and you could see your breath and I wasn't wearing enough clothes so I got rather cold and chilled by it.

Mind you, I also had the camera set to a colder White Balance as that was part of the visual theme of the whole film, it's the cold sensation of death itself...ooooooh, spooky.

Indeed, that's the excellence of the DVX100. I'm looking forward to editing the film together, I might edit in a different style this time around (as in how I myself physically do my editing), I might pick and choose scenes rather than my usual 'fairly linear start to finish' style. There's a flashback with a song called "I Still Love You" which I'm chomping at the bit to edit as I've had it so clearly pictured in my head for weeks and weeks, that I just wanna get it cut together.

Glad you chaps are diggin' what you see.

Dj - I'll have that screen cap sent off to you soon.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    FYI, I just submitted "I am Zombie Man" as a film to imdb.com. Since it will be a special feature on the Deadlands DVD i can be added. So hopefully they will approve it and you will be on IMDB.com
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    FYI, I just submitted "I am Zombie Man" as a film to imdb.com. Since it will be a special feature on the Deadlands DVD i can be added. So hopefully they will approve it and you will be on IMDB.com
    Yeh! You can join us elite people on IMDB
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Eh? How will it be shown on IMDb? Excuse my retardation, but I'm rather slow with IMDb ... I just enjoy seeing which star was born on this day!

I was gonna get into the editing of the film today, but as you might have seen in the shoutbox I had an annoyance to deal with today, hopefully that's sorted now. Instead I fiddled around with audio, I revisited a short I made a while back called "DeadShed", the 2006 version, which I had an audio machination I was really, really chuffed with...so I'm gonna see if I can incorporate a chunk of that (remixed of course, for even more weird-audio-ness) into the soundtrack.

And like I said before, I can't wait to cut together the sequence which involves a song titled "I Still Love You", the spunky grin I had on my face when I envisioned that sequence in me noggin', I tell thee.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    if they approve it, the film will have its own page like DAWN, NIGHT, DAY, any film on IMDB. You will have a biography page, etc etc etc.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    So I go to watch your trailer on putfile and it's like, "I'm loading, I'm loading, JUST KIDDING! I'm not gonna work, I'm your piece of **** laptop and I'm not gonna let you watch the IAZM2 trailer!"

And that made me sad.

I just thought you should know

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007