Thread: Greg Nicotero on Diary of the Dead

Administrator

England

Greg Nicotero on Diary of the Dead

Lee Karr interviews Greg Nicotero and discusses amongst other things his work on 'Diary of the Dead'.

Click here...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Cool. Thanks fellas.

I wonder if Nicotero is serious about visiting HPotD?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Cool. Thanks fellas.

I wonder if Nicotero is serious about visiting HPotD?
    I have the same three thoughts, that it was cool, that I give my thanks to the fellas, and I wonder if GN really does visit here, and if so, is he a member or a lurker.

United States
    "The majority of them support George 100%, always. And that is what keeps George making movies. He loves making movies for the fans and he really enjoys the fans."
    I definately fit into that category.

I wonder what Geroge would think of all this detailed critique and discussion. It must be wierd to see tons of people pick apart your work.

Thanks for the article!
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Cool article. It wouldn't surprise me if Nicotero (or GAR for that matter) surfed HPotD regularly. I would imagine it would be quite tempting to check out the buzz, we are the absolute cream of GAR fandom after all.

United States

Thanks again

Thanks again Neil for putting this up so everyone can read it. The interview was conducted on the set of an R.L. Stine kiddie horror flick that was shot right here in Pittsburgh. Greg only had a few minutes and he was nice enough to sit down with me for the interview, right before KNB packed up all their stuff to head back to Los Angeles. I hope that it is an enjoyable read.

Lee
    Pittsburgh, PA

capncnut
    I saw that Dune tv mini series. Damn, I had no idea John was attatched to it.

Canada
    sweet read. im looking forward to seeing diary of the dead, sounds better all the time.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

ViP

United States
    Lee, you have posted the best scoops re: Diary on the net, you should be proud.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    Lee, you have posted the best scoops re: Diary on the net, you should be proud.

Thanks Eric.