Thread: Day of the Dead Alumni.....

Undisclosed

Day of the Dead Alumni.....

last night i was watching seinfeld,for those who know the show the episode were kramer drops a junior mint inside someones body while it was being operated on,the patient was none other than sherman howard better known as "BUB" from Day of the Dead!

on that note i also reconized another Day alumni,theres a commerical out that is for diabetes,constepation something for old people and the man person is JOHN from Day of the Dead,man i never saw him again after day but i must say time hasn't been good to him,he looks like shiiit!!!!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've seen Howard Sherman on the episode of Seinfeld that you mentioned, and episode of ER, and Lethal Weapon 2.

I saw Terry Alexander in Conspiracy Theory and Hurricane.

And just last week I caught ol' Jarloth Conroy in a very cool film called "Stay".

With the exception of Nicotero in several films, I think that's all of them that I've seen since then. If you're curious as to what they've all done, you could use IMDB.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    And just last week I caught ol' Jarloth Conroy in a very cool film called "Stay".
    What, the one with Ewan McGregor? Geez, I musta missed him.

ViP

Undisclosed
    I've seen Howard Sherman in that Afflack commercial, ironically as a Dr. Frankenstein. Haven't seen the Seinfeld episode, but I desperately want to see Terry Alexander in that commercial you mentioned - anyone know where I can find it? I tried YouTube ... and Google video ...

Kazakhstan
    richard liberty (might have the name wrong?) was in flight of the navigator, i think.
    lori cardille wrote a book which was largely centred around how her uncle abused her or something.
    joe pilato was in wishmaster and pulp fiction (i think)

ever notice that nicotero is almost an anagram of necrotic...*ahem* anyway...

capncnut
    Joe Pilato was in a couple of them cheap 'Red Shoe Diaries' type tv sex films. Full frontals and everything!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    richard liberty (might have the name wrong?) was in flight of the navigator, i think.
    lori cardille wrote a book which was largely centred around how her uncle abused her or something.
    joe pilato was in wishmaster and pulp fiction (i think)
    Yes Ricahrd was in Flight of the navigator, he was the Voice of the navigator, Don't know much about Lori's book and Joe played Dean Martin in the celebrity bar in Pulp Fiction
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....