Thread: God I f***ing hate artistic/talented people like this :)

Administrator

England

God I f***ing hate artistic/talented people like this :)

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Very nice....

Super Moderator

UK
    Holy crap that was incredible!

I'm quite literally aghast ... that is some major spray can control. After watching "Faking It" where a flatmate from my first year at Uni was on there (a rather posh bloke) faking it as a street artist, and it was going on about can control I was quite impressed ... but that chap in the video ... now that is some majorly huge can control.

When he sets it on fire, that's a really tense moment for me ...

capncnut
    How to ruin perfectly good art by adding a cheezy waltzing couple.

That said, the guy is talented, no doubts about it. I could watch him work for hours.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wow. I can't say much else. That was amazing. What I would do to own that painting... or any of his work for that matter. He deserved a better crowd than a bunch of Mothers and Children at a carnival.

United States
    He reminds of this guy I used to see in San Francisco every year when the choir would go on trips to sing at the Giants games... I think it's amazing how it never looks like it's going to be anything at first and ends up being this incredible piece of work.

Sorta like that one 3-d artist guy, I can't recall his name but look up his stuff, he does he 3 dimensional street chalk designs.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That was incredible. I mean just fantastic. I have never seen anything so creative and beautiful done like that and the art was very inspiring.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*