Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BUNCH of stuff

United States

BUNCH of stuff

Not really horror stuff, but here goes...

I'm turning my cloest into a walk-in safe and I need to clean out all the old toys from when I was a kid.

Looking to hopefully sell it all at once and I can provide pics of anything you want. I have a bunch of all of the following...

N64 games
    SNES games and console
    Musclemen
    Battlebeasts
    WWF wrestlers (old time ones before it was WWE)
    A bag full of army men (the little green ones)
    ZBots (I think I have all of them)
    Star Wars figures (mostly the new ones but a few of the older ones; none in good shape, except maybe the new ones; they have weapons and stuff, the older ones don't)
    A tupperware container full of random Legos; also a box filled with Lego people
    A bunch of VHS movies (LOTS)
    TMNT (the GOOD ones; older ones)

Other stuff that I'll add as I find it. If you have kids and want to get them something affordable, here you go. The games and console we can talk about; the other stuff, make me an offer.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Administrator

England
    I didn't think they had lego in the US really... I thought it was a European favourite...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    With the original TMNT toys.....are we talking original packaging or played with. Which ones do you have?

United States
    You might want to specify your location since it sounds like a lot of stuff to ship.

Alternately to get full value from your collection...seperate it into lots, take pics, and sell it on ebay.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States

well..........

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I didn't think they had lego in the US really... I thought it was a European favourite...
    they are huge here man, always have been.
    good...bad.....im the one with the gun.

David says:
    think they covered Wolverine's pecker in that crap?
    loshermanodeloso@hotmail.com says:
    well ofcourse
    David says:
    guy gets a hard on and the last thing the bitch hears is SNIKT?

Undisclosed
    what kind of n64 games?
    Homepageofthedeader since 2002

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    I will give you $5 for your sister's "used" pants ... and the lego

Undisclosed
    my nephew just gave me a n64 and looking for some games. how much do you want for yours.

United States
    you dont happen to have a light bright do ya?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Are you kidding!?! We also have...duh, duh,duh...Play dough!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Its true LEGOS rule... with all the popularity of the Pirates of the Carribean I wonder if they'll start selling those massive pirate ships... those were the best!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Its true LEGOS rule... with all the popularity of the Pirates of the Carribean I wonder if they'll start selling those massive pirate ships... those were the best!

They even have video games that are lego themed, mj. Lego star wars and coming soon...Lego Batman.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    euuw i hate star wars and batman...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    how could you hate a caped crusader running around with his underaged sidekick while wearing spandex and rubber nipples?

United States
    cos his muscles are all fake and he relies tooo much on gadgets