Thread: I would not want this in my pants :)

Banned User

United States

I would not want this in my pants :)

Scorpion on a plane -- passenger gets pantful of pain

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/10/sco....ap/index.html

MONTPELIER, Vermont (AP) -- A scorpion stung David Sullivan on the back of his right leg, just below the knee, then crawled up and down his left leg, he thinks, before getting him again in the shin.
    Not what he was expecting on his flight home from Chicago to Vermont.
    Sullivan, a 46-year-old builder from Stowe, was aboard the United Airlines flight on the second leg of his trip home from San Francisco, where he and his wife, Helena, had been visiting their sons. He awoke from a nap shortly before landing and noticed something strange. (Watch when the scorpion scrambled from underneath his pants )
    "My right leg felt like it was asleep, but that was isolated to one spot, and it felt like it was being jabbed with a sharp piece of plastic or something."
    The second sting came after the plane had landed and the Sullivans were waiting for their bags at the luggage carousel. Sullivan rolled up his cuff to investigate, and the scorpion fell out.
    "It felt like a shock, a tingly thing. Someone screamed, 'It's a scorpion,"' Sullivan recalled. Another passenger stepped on the two-inch arachnid, and someone suggested Sullivan seek medical help.
    He scooped up the scorpion and headed to the hospital in Burlington. His wife stopped at the United counter and was told the plane they were on had flown from Houston to Chicago. The Sullivans surmised the scorpion boarded in Texas.
    "The airlines tell you you can't bring water or shampoo on a plane," Helena Sullivan said. But the scorpion did make it aboard, she said.
    United spokeswoman Robin Urbanski said the incident "is something that we will investigate and look into. We're very sorry for what happened. Our customer safety and security is our No. 1 priority."
    Scorpion stings are rarely fatal, except to babies or older people with health problems, said Dr. Stephen Leffler, director of emergency services at Burlington's Fletcher Allen Health Care hospital.
    "We don't see many scorpion bites in Vermont," Leffler said.
    For a healthy adult, a scorpion sting can mean numbness or shooting pain, or flu-like symptoms, which Sullivan said he had the next day.
    He said he hadn't seen the recent movie, "Snakes on a Plane," starring Samuel L. Jackson.
    "I'm pretty selective about what I see," Sullivan said. "Maybe I have to see it now."
    Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

United States
    I see it now... "I'M SICK OF ALL THESE MOTHA F***IN' SCORPIONS ON THIS MOTHA F***IN' PLANE!"

The next big hit!

Scorpions on a plane!
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    Damn, you beat me to it

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    I see it now... "I'M SICK OF ALL THESE MOTHA F***IN' SCORPIONS ON THIS MOTHA F***IN' PLANE!"

The next big hit!

Scorpions on a plane!

LOL!

Dying

Undisclosed
    He's a builder by trade and when he experiences the pain he describes it as being 'jabbed with a sharp piece of plastic '. How would that differ from the more likely 'jabbed with a wood splinter' or 'jabbed with a nail', given his profession? And is the sensation that much different in any case?

Maybe he's a composite laminator?

Spain
    Ufff!. It's horrible, no?. This animals are very agresive!. It can attack you for nothing!. Normaly, the animals only attack you when you enter in their territory or touch their puppies. This attack always!.

Super Moderator

UK
    *shudders*

The fact that the creature avoided his happy-sack and bean-pole altogether means he is an incredibly lucky man ... can you imagine how much it's kill to get jabbed in one of the nutties? oof...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    *shudders*

The fact that the creature avoided his happy-sack and bean-pole altogether means he is an incredibly lucky man ... can you imagine how much it's kill to get jabbed in one of the nutties? oof...
    My legs are now welded together, one crossed above the other, thank you very much.

I thought the sequel was gonna be "Snakes With Mobile Phones on a Plane"?

Undisclosed
    *shudders*

Yeah, you can call it "The Day My Balls Exploded."

Banned User

United States
    *shudders*

OMG! So funny. I never heard of balls and cock referred to as a happy-sack and bean pole before. I would like to think of them as two meat balls and a kielbasa.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Yeah, you can call it "The Day My Balls Exploded."
    HEHEEHEHEHEHEHE that was a good one.