Thread: Bach's Arco Pitcairn

United States

Bach's Arco Pitcairn

anyone know what this means? it is on the zombies shirt that fran has a moment with, by penney's. i was in monroeville the other day, and saw a sighn for pitcairn, so i think its a small part of town or something. you guys know?

Haiti
    He was wearing a baseball mitt wasn't he? I always thought that the "Arco" part of "Bach's Arco Pitcairn" reffered to an oil company, "Bach's" being a local garage/gas station who sponsor the local (in this case Pitcairn) baseball team.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

United States
    cool, i wasnt sure if it was even english @ first.

United States
    Bach's = owner
    Arco = chain of gas stations
    Pitcairn, Pennsylvania

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    thnx eyebiter

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    Bach's = owner
    Arco = chain of gas stations
    Pitcairn, Pennsylvania
    A post doesnt get more succient than this! Seems like someone on here said they actually visited the Bach's Arco in Pitcairn and said it was closed/empty or something, but they found an old sign on the side of the building and took it home. I cant remember who that was, perhaps they will see this and remind me!

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakobsa View Post
    He was wearing a baseball mitt wasn't he? I always thought that the "Arco" part of "Bach's Arco Pitcairn" reffered to an oil company, "Bach's" being a local garage/gas station who sponsor the local (in this case Pitcairn) baseball team.
    Pretty much. Bach was the name of a guy who owned a gas station who just happened to be sponsoring the local baseball team that the actor who wore the shirt played for. According to Chris Stavrakis on the Euro Dawn commentary, the gas station does not exist anymore.
    Last edited by capncnut; 14-Jan-2007 at 12:41 AM.