Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Who you gonna call?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    LOL - This gives you an idea of how GB fans around the net are feeling....

I won't give it away for spoiler's sake, but I'll tell you guys that crossing the streams is shown in a few of the game play videos out there. But let's just say that you shouldn't cross the streams all that often.
    lol, I've never felt like Hitler and I would have something in common - but there we are.

Mind you, whoever did that video should have:

1) Made the subs last longer, some are ridiculously short.
    2) Put shading bars behind the text so you could read it properly.

Also, bassman, your "only 6 more weeks!" sig image just makes me sad now ... fucking Sony bastard.

If this deal had been in place from the start, I'd be a bit annoyed at having to wait, but it would have been 'part of the deal from the get-go', you know? But oh no, Sony have to make everybody in the PAL regions get ready to ectoplasm all over their jeans, and then spring this shitty move on us ... a really dumb move, you just don't change the rules of the game just before you finish playing ... shitbags.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

So Sony fucked everybody over for 13 other people, gee, thanks Sony.

Seriously though, it's a hugely unclassy move by Sony to do this - it's like DVDs coming out which no longer feature DVD standard extra features because they've ONLY been put onto the Blu-Ghey to try and force people to go Blu-Ghey, which again is massively not the right way to go about it - rule number one - DO NOT PISS OFF THE CUSTOMERS.

Sony have royally pissed me off - and pissed me off even more that this is only PAL who is getting fucked over.

If this had been the decision from the get-go, well then that's how it is - but it wasn't, it's six motherfucking weeks from release and NOW Sony decides to stop massaging our cock and leave us hanging with a throbbing end, and on top of that, they're gonna go off and nosh some other dude's nob right to the happy finish.

Absolutely NO class whatsoever.

I hope the GB fanbase gets up in arms over this, I really do.

As for games being region coded, I think they are - so PAL people are royally fucked over.

A distinctly bad move from Sony. Who the buggery-poo is advising them, Gordon Brown?!

Plus, from a sales perspective in PAL territories, it's retarded - if they want Xmas sales, they're going to have to compete with BioShock 2 and COD:MW2 to name but two massive franchise releases around the same time - and that's just two of the titles.

How about Sony sods right off and releases it next month for us PAL folk. I had that shit pre-ordered weeks ago, now I've gotta go and find something else to buy - yeah - real smart move, Sony...no wonder they came up with the PS3.

Right now though, I'm re-playing this decidedly super-awesome game from Microsoft by the name of Gears of War 2. Shove that up your ass Sony.

Part of the reason i joined up here is to tune in to the seemingly endless reservior of cock analogies that MZ has in his cache.

But ya.... I have a gamefly subscription and i have about a 80/20 split in my game q. 80 for sex box and 20 for the pussy 3. (that might be a good marketing tool. Because honestly peeps, what CAN'T pussy sell?) lol

Anyways...

They sent me resistance 2 and I didn't even bother opening it i sent it back and codwaw and slent hill: homecoming are on the way !!

So ya.... U suck Sony !!

Last edited by darth los; 07-May-2009 at 06:35 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    Ok, I will have the new Xbox 360 around that time I'm getting psyched!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Ok, I will have the new Xbox 360 around that time I'm getting psyched!
    *switches to salesman mode*

Well you know any new Xbox 360 system isn't fully complete and functional without one of these incredibly well designed skins and wall graffix. A MUST for every 360 owner!

Super Moderator

UK
    Part of the reason i joined up here is to tune in to the seemingly endless reservior of cock analogies that MZ has in his cache.
    I'll be honest, it's a talent I have...

There's always a good penis related analogy for any circumstance.

Also - fuck the Sony douchebags who came up with this idea.

But Sony Vegas is still cool in my books, that part of Sony can chillax in my presence, but the cavernous-anal-passages who came up with this "let's fuck over the PAL people" idea aren't welcome in my imaginary restaurant!
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 08-May-2009 at 10:00 AM.

capncnut
    October 3rd in Europe. I will probably get this around Xmas because I don't shell out full price for games anymore. I always wait a few months after release and pick them up at half price.

It's not surprising Sony pull this crap, they gotta sell their shitty console somehow. On top of that, they have to get revenge for Halo 3, Fable 2, Gears Of War, Lost Planet 2, Alan Wake, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and the likes. Anyhow, f**k those pussies.

Oh, and funny vid Bassman.

Super Moderator

UK
    October 3rd in Europe.

I was figuring it might be around the September/October time.

The Sony guys that came up with this idea can still pop a squat on the nearest PS3 though...bell ends.

United States
    "Multiplayer Mayhem" gameplay video:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49139.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Awesome!

Here's a new video/interview I found from "Qore"....whatever that is.

New cutscenes/footage around the 3 minute mark and on...

Last edited by bassman; 13-May-2009 at 04:22 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This thing looks freakin' Sweet !!

I really hope that they don't mess this thing up man. RE 5 Looked sweet as hell too, and while a solid game in it's own right, it fell short of 4 years of expectations. I guess the real test is when the demo comes out. (anyone have any idea on when that might be? )

But ya, this seems to have endless potential. I wonder if there will be any expansion packs in the future where they send you on other mission and storylines. (One can only hope!! )

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I guess the real test is when the demo comes out. (anyone have any idea on when that might be? )

We've had hints that it'll be two weeks before release. So that's just about 2 weeks from now...

It's almost here!

Super Moderator

UK
    We've had hints that it'll be two weeks before release. So that's just about 2 weeks from now...

It's almost here!
    *must ... resist ... urge to ... smack*

Oddly, I got an email - two emails in fact - regarding my GB pre-order. The first one said "it's now Oct 2009", then the second one - a day later - said "it's 19 June 2009" ... you what? Random.

But then the site also has an article which completely jumbles the news story relating to Sony fucking over the PAL fans who don't have a PS.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

It's almost here!

Dude, I know that you're the Ghostbuster enthusiast around here and that the rest of us are just along for the ride but I can't deny that the anticipation is killing me too!!

The only thing we require of you is that you're going to have to promise to post some pics of you playing in your Ghostbusters getup.... for posterity of course.

United States
    Don't know if anyone has caught wind of this yet on other threads:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/175/

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    Don't know if anyone has caught wind of this yet on other threads:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/175/
    Er - that's from July 2008.

What I'm more interested in, is why a bunch of websites where you can pre-order the game (for PAL), haven't yet changed the release date of the game - and the one I'm pre-ordered with went so far as to change the date to October, then change it back to June 19th.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 17-May-2009 at 11:06 AM.