Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Who you gonna call?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I finally got my Xbox live set up. Took me about 3 hours because of my IP. Or some shit like that. Then on top of that it won't let me use my existing user name, so my name on Live doesn't have all my games and achievements.

Anyway, if anyone wants to team up for some bustin', my name is bassmanfincha.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I finally got my Xbox live set up. Took me about 3 hours because of my IP. Or some shit like that. Then on top of that it won't let me use my existing user name, so my name on Live doesn't have all my games and achievements.

Anyway, if anyone wants to team up for some bustin', my name is bassmanfincha.

Dude I'd love to. I haven't fiished the campaign tho.

I just fiished the public Library level. Imo, the game is pretty fun so far. I can't slam a ghost into a trap to save my life!! (And yes I purchased the slam trap upgrade).

The gameplay seems pretty average to me, not a knock but nothing that blew my socks off. I'm getting a much bigger kick out of hanging out with the guys from the movie. I think they really pulled of recreating the characters well.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Beat the game last night. Its a nice weekend renter.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What difficulty are you guys playing on? Professional is fucking insane. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to revive the other GB's every 5 seconds. I'm stuck on Shandor Island...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What difficulty are you guys playing on? Professional is fucking insane. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to revive the other GB's every 5 seconds. I'm stuck on Shandor Island...

That's all I did when I fought the Boss of the Library level (I think it's level 3 or 4) was run around picking Egon and Ray up. To be fair the did their fair share of picking me up too.

I'm on experienced right now.

That's the worst dude. When you pick a harder difficulty and then when you get to the latter stages of a game you start regretting it and wishing you put it on easy. (It also happened to me with silent hill: homecoming. I put it on the hardest level and halfway through the game I had to restart it. I had to fight 3 needlers and a Siam. I was like the hell with this shit.)

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Fucking hell, man!!!! It's pissing me off. The last few levels seem impossible on the hardest setting. It's making me want to just give up and play it again on an easier difficulty.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Fucking hell, man!!!! It's pissing me off. The last few levels seem impossible on the hardest setting. It's making me want to just give up and play it again on an easier difficulty.

Well, if you do go that route then just make lemonade and try for the achievements you didn't get the first time around.

capncnut
    Bassman fails to unlock the Professional achievement? Man, just when we thought he was the Boss Buster...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wait until you give it a try. I guarantee you that you'll want to throw your controller at the screen after trying to deal with these little fucking dead baby statues....

capncnut
    I generally know by the level before the hardest as to whether I will attempt such difficulties. I barely completed Stranglehold on 'Normal' difficulty, so 'Advanced' and the even harder 'Hard Boiled' levels were not going to be attempted. Like Halo 3, 'Heroic' was just a dirty smelly little bitch (I did it though), so 'Legendary' can well and truly f**k off!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I generally know by the level before the hardest as to whether I will attempt such difficulties. I barely completed Stranglehold on 'Normal' difficulty, so 'Advanced' and the even harder 'Hard Boiled' levels were not going to be attempted. Like Halo 3, 'Heroic' was just a dirty smelly little bitch (I did it though), so 'Legendary' can well and truly f**k off!
    halo 3's legendary is piss easy compared to halo 2's "fuck this i'll never finish this!" legendary setting.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    halo 3's legendary is piss easy compared to halo 2's "fuck this i'll never finish this!" legendary setting.
    People try to hard...do what I do and just go for the "easy" setting every time, yeah dude.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    People try to hard...do what I do and just go for the "easy" setting every time, yeah dude.

that is all.

United States
    nice one, hellz.

and until you've completed any of the call of duty games on veteran, you don't know the true definition of "frustration".

i was thinking of picking this up the other day, but i'm gonna wait till the price is a bit closer to 40 bones.

Super Moderator

UK
    I could complete games on higher difficulty settings - but why bother?

I'm not playing videogames for a challenge - the real challenges are those you face in your real life, and those are worth more time, effort and so on - meanwhile, in the realm of videogames, I personally just want to ... what's that thing called again... ... ... ...

Oh yeah - have fun.

Hence, easy & casual modes. Like I've said numerous times before every time I'm faced with such snobbery from the likes of hellsing, I just wanna see what I can do, enjoy the graphics, enjoy the plots, and just have fun.

If someone else wants a challenge, far be it from me to criticise them, not that I do anyway - so likewise, shut the fuck up about me just wanting to have fun with videogames.