Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Who you gonna call?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Bad news for some of you guys across the pond. It looks like it was pushed back a bit more. Only a week or two....but it's still ridiculous. The game is FINISHED. Why keep holding it back?

Anyway...you can still order the region-free US version if you're tired of waiting.

capncnut
    I can wait an extra two weeks, that's not too harsh. Played a bit on my cousin's chipped Xbox and then got the pleasure of watching a friend do the last few levels on the PS3.

By the way UK Wii-ers, if you preorder GB from Argos, you get it for £20.
    Last edited by capncnut; 11-Sep-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's a decent enough game. I think you'll enjoy it.

I any case game delays, no matter what region, are the nature of the beast nowdays.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    It's a decent enough game. I think you'll enjoy it.
    Yeah. It doesn't re-invent the wheel or anything, but as a game based on an already established franchise....it's at the top with Arkham Asylum, imho. The best movie-based game.

Super Moderator

United States
    And still I wait for a real Ghostbusters game...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    And still I wait for a real Ghostbusters game...

Holy shite dude!! There I remember the cartoon with similar characters in it.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Holy shite dude!! There I remember the cartoon with similar characters in it.

That show is the reason the Ghostbusters cartoon based on the movie is called "The REAL Ghostbusters".
    Last edited by bassman; 11-Sep-2009 at 04:53 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Do people actually still own PSP's?

http://www.viddler.com/explore/Joyst...eos/2128/1.269

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Surprisingly, this is now backwards compatible, online, and available for download on Xbox One. No word on a release for PS4.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Surprisingly, this is now backwards compatible, online, and available for download on Xbox One. No word on a release for PS4.
    How does the backwards compatibility thing work with playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One? I've got no idea.

Do you use the disc itself, or do you have to download the entire game from the Internet onto your HDD?

I sold my copy a while back, but I've been wanting to play it again for a while and thinking I'd maybe pick up a cheap used copy sometime.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm not 100% sure, as I've got a PS4, but I believe if you have the disc you can put it in and play with a minor update. If you don't have the disc, you can download the game from Xbox live.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Banned
    Banned User

United States

Super Moderator

UK
    Ooh, that was a good game!

Might I be tempted to double dip on this, at least when it's on a sale? Hmmm...