Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your opinions on flowers

United States
    I thought the 'sky flowers' was riddick and think zeds being mezmerized by the aurora borealis would be equally stupid and laughable... it never made sense to me and its stupid...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I thought the 'sky flowers' was riddick and think zeds being mezmerized by the aurora borealis would be equally stupid and laughable... it never made sense to me and its stupid...
    I wouldn't go that far -- with the "sky flowers" at least had,like the others pointed out, the benefit of the "boom" along with the light show.

I was at Disneyland the other night ago with my wife, and when the fireworks show started up it was like LOTD. No kidding, folks stood frozen in place totally mesmerized by the show. My wife and I took that opportunity to take advantage of the shorter lines to the rides since so many of the folks, like zombies, could not tear themselves away from the fireworks in the sky.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    But if they're so mezmerized by the boom and the lights then they'd be moving towards the fire in Dawn... when Peter and Flyboy were trying to close the doors and using those torch things... the zombie recoiled and the fire scared them... they werent like staring... they were waiting to make their move...

Similarly they should then be attracted to fires and twinkling lights, etc ... it doesn't make sense that a dead being can be entranced by anything if they're working with no motor functions basically... does it?

And I really wouldn't say people are all attracted to fireworks... some enjoy them but there's a good lot who dont...

A lot of this is Land of the Dead related and I just lost my love for the movie because it doesn't make sense that they're progressing and communicating with each other and working together. They're taking savage creatures and turning them into something else... I dont know why but meh...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html