Thread: good lord, thats taking fan-atics to a new level

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

good lord, thats taking fan-atics to a new level

y'know i would think ,being a regular on this forum that not much would make me shake my head in disbelief, adn asid efrom cosplayers this is the only thing i can still do that with.

http://www.she-is-here.com/main.html

this is a site for "people who have seen the cursed tape and have 7 days left to live to sahre there experiences", its a roleplaying website about people pretending they really have seen the videotape from 'ring'.

yes they really pretend theyve seen a tape and have 7 days till a girl climbs out there tv and kills them.

now im all for fanboy-ism's but this, at least to my mind, is taking it a little to far over the creepy line and into "cuckoos-vilel"

Super Moderator

UK
    People here pretend that the dead have risen and they're barricading their houses or places of refuge to withstand an onslaught of walking corpses ... that's "creepy" to those Ring folk probably.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    IN todays biotech clad world there is more of a chance of the dead coming back to life than some ugly prune looking brat crawling out of a well to suck you into the TV.

I better go check weapons and ammo supplies and make sure the canned goods are still within their expiration date. BTW, spaghetti O's make the best form of canned nourishment, along with green beans
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I better go check weapons and ammo supplies and make sure the canned goods are still within their expiration date. BTW, spaghetti O's make the best form of canned nourishment, along with green beans
    Man, spaghetti O's are amazing anyways...

But that is pretty weird, you know the Ring wouldn't be too hard to get around, just make a copy and show it to some bum on the street and pay him like 10 bucks or a 12 pack of keystone or something like that. Then there wouldn't be too much to worry about.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007