Thread: mini35

Italy

mini35

anyone try a 35mm adapter for their cameras; the real good ones are just stupid expensive, but i hear there can be good results with homemade ones...
    anyone tried them?

Undisclosed
    Used a Redrocks M2 (on an HVX-200) on the last feature I worked on, it worked out very well and it's sure a helluva lot cheaper than the P&S Technik. Got most of the parts to build one myself (vibrator style), I'll let you know how it works. Lots of info on making them on the forum over at DVInfo.com.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 7feet View Post
    Used a Redrocks M2 (on an HVX-200) on the last feature I worked on, it worked out very well and it's sure a helluva lot cheaper than the P&S Technik. Got most of the parts to build one myself (vibrator style), I'll let you know how it works. Lots of info on making them on the forum over at DVInfo.com.
    Where is the forum on that site? It is in Italian!!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Undisclosed
    Umm, duh on my part, it's actually .net. So the more proper link to the forum overall is http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/, and the one specific to the topic (the "Alternate Imaging Methods") is at http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?f=70.

Sorry for any wild goose chasing there...