Thread: Here's one for the Brits...

Super Moderator

UK

Here's one for the Brits...

I was rifling through my cupboard today, and came across my old audio cassette tape collection, and here is where Adam & Joe's "Vinyl Justice" (but for cassettes) would have had a field day - smack bang in the middle, along with an Aqua tape, a Smurf's Christmas tape and the Friends themetune was ... dun dun duhhhhhnnnn ... North & South "I'm a Man Not a Boy" ...

Now, I didn't buy that last one, it was a birthday gift from one of my mates who got his mother to do the present buying, ha!

Does anyone remember that crap teeny bopping boy band from the UK? They had their own BBC 1 show as well, it was like an all-male version of S-Club 7 ... minus the success and intermitent boobies.

Ah geez, a whole flood of memories came back sifting through those cassette tapes, I was so pleased to come across one with "Pink Sunshine" by Fuzzbox on it, damn that song is class!

*meanders down memory lane muttering "Pink, pink sunshine, pink, pink sunshine ... pink, pink sunshiiiiiiiine" ... doo-doo-doo-doo-DO!

Kazakhstan
    lol...im a maaaan notta boy im a mannnn not a boy im a maaaaaaa-aaannnn.

i got all of the original 95/96 series of takeover tv on tape (the first show a&j were in), it's like youtube but way more disturbing. also i got loads of "Vidz" and Exploitica, and general 4later programming archived away. that stuff rocked. BRING BACK 4LATER!
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    *shudders at the memories*

Super Moderator

UK
    What was the name of that channel 4 videogame show which had *forgets her name, ARGH!* the girl who wore the t-shirt with the "18" symbol on it ... that was a good show ... "Bits" it was called, wasn't it?

I never got to see Takeover TV, just the odd clips on the A&J DVD, but The Adam & Joe Show was superb and was a big thing with me and my mates in the early years of high school.

*ARGH!!! F*CKING BIRDS FLYING PAST THE WINDOW MAKING ANNOYING SHADOWS!!! PISS OFF!!!*