Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I Am Zombie Man 2!!! - prepare your peepers...

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I foresee that I will deffo get the theatrical copy sent out to Dj (which reminds me, Dj, if you read this, drop me an email or a PM explaining what exactly it is I have to do in Vegas to get the theatrical copy/render as you need it).

Erm, anyway, a few short weeks and the DVD will be available, I've been busy lately so things get pushed back a little, but then again everything takes longer than you initially anticipate. But there isn't a great deal left to do, so it's coming rather soon...next month probably.
    I will try to be patient.

Super Moderator

UK
    Patience is a virtue, it's all worth it in the end (just look at me and the videogame STALKER - no nobby little quips necessary, anybody )...

Anyway, spent Saturday beavering away at it, editing the final 'beta cut' together, then last night I transferred over to Vegas and tweaked together the necessary changes for the 'alpha cut' and then proceeded to set it up for rendering overnight - it took 10 hours and 43 minutes - so I had to get a rough night's kip with that computer whirring away all night, lol...but for some reason it meant I had loads of dreams...anyway...

I woke up just as it finished rendering, nice timing really, and then proceeded to try and render it out to tape, but I was in fact rendering out "to disc", so that wasted time, so I set it up to render to tape again after that delay, went and checked it, I ran out of f*cking HDD space, so now I'm moving some sh*t around to make room, then I'll have to try rendering "to tape" again (making a miniDV hard copy back-up you see, and then I can finally let my folk's check it out who've been intrigued by it for weeks now, lol)

*sigh*

All go-go-go. So this means, I'll be rendering out the theatrical version either today or tomorrow or something, and be posting it off this week to Deej.

Then I've gotta record the audio commentary, do another test DVD with new software, then I can actually put the whole package together! *phew*

capncnut
    Then I've gotta record the audio commentary...
    Yes and I expect at least one s**ty bollock in it.

Super Moderator

UK
    Oh man am I gonna be glad when it's all finished, it's been a long old haul, but then I guess it was always gonna be as I was just chipping away at it in spare time, but you know how it is, you get near the end of a project and you get all tuckered out by it, so it'll be nice to get it released at long last - not long left folks.

capncnut
    Oh man am I gonna be glad when it's all finished...
    I never really looked at it from your point before, you must be so familiar with it that it almost makes you sick. I am writing something at the moment and it's a similar process; reviewing what you've done and editing it for consumption - making sure that it's as polished as can be etc. At least your s**t is finished, get it out there so I can spooge all over it.

Super Moderator

UK
    hehe, damn straight, it kinda wears you down after a while and you get kinda tired of always thinking about it and working on it, I'll be looking to make the production period for IAZM3 much shorter methinks, I'll be looking to regain some of that airy nature to the filming that IAZM1 had, a bit less planned and bit more "just get out there", but IAZM2 needed to be planned a lot and be more meticulous, it's how the script came out, so it's how the film had to be.

But yeah, it'll be out soon, if I can wait years for STALKER patiently, then you lot can wait a few short weeks for the IAZM2 DVD.

capncnut
    I'll be looking to make the production period for IAZM3 much shorter methinks, I'll be looking to regain some of that airy nature to the filming that IAZM1 had, a bit less planned and bit more "just get out there".
    Sounds good but I think you should rediscover your roots proper and do a sequel to VHS bee-yotch.

Super Moderator

UK
    VHS isn't really my roots though, I'd done several things before that, many things in fact.

VHS-2: Long Play (actually, that's a pretty kick ass title)
    VHS-2: DVD versus HD-DVD & Blu-Gay

I actually had a really neat idea for a short film the other night, nothing to do with zombies though, but it's a nifty little idea - ain't saying squat about it though, ha! I duno whether I'll even do it, just a scribble on a post-it note at the moment.

capncnut
    VHS-2: DVD versus HD-DVD & Blu-Gay
    Now that would be interesting.

Super Moderator

UK
    Of course, a battle between rival DVD formats has fudge all to do with videotapes, so ....

No idea how it could be continued, or even if I want to continue it...an idea will come to me in due course, whatever that idea will be I have no idea, it could be anything...but it's always nice to do something new...

United States
    i want to join or make my own production company, perferrably join, i have 10,000. i like writing scripts.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    kinda off topic huh?

capncnut
    Er, innit.