Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are all of the old authors here?

Undisclosed
    Wow, it's all differenty!

United States
    I have the feeling I missed something... Someone tell me?
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

United States
    Now what ever would make you say that, my little friend Exa?
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Canada
    something is indeed amiss my noble comrades...perhaps the magical amulet of Candor has been taken by the wraith lord Ullrich, throwing our land into a turmoil that only we can stop. We must get the amulet back and end Ullrichs reign of terror. We must go hither and destroy the vile fiends fortress of mailce and burn it to the cold earth from whence it sprung up. We must see to it that he is cast from the realm of the living and sent forever to live in the valley of death, forever to be tormented by the imps, and winged fiends and other entities which take up residence on the infernal plane.

wow...I have a super imagination eh......made that up in like 2 mins...hehehehehe, i'm messed up

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nooo someone has taken the gem of cromdar the invincible from its tomb!!!!!

...possibly andrenochrme, needing a paperwieght.

Super Moderator

UK
    All you guys need to get laid ... or stop smoking all the crack ... or get jobs ... or play macho games ... or just plain get-gay with each other and stop the future from happening so all those friggin' Goo Backs can't "tik-ur-jurbs!".

Canada
    Hey....yea well....your face needs to get laid you smelly tampon

thats right..I went there...and no damn goo-backs are going to take my houses, come on everyone, lets get GAY!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    I have no idea what you're on about...

Canada
    i'm not on about nothing...wait..I am, i'm on with the funk...what are you on about my good man?!

United States
    Oh well, at least the post started with good intentions.

Banned User

United States
    How many threads have you seen that happen to, Arc?

I've noticed that there's certain individuals online...both here and at other sites...that are always around--you know, hanging out and posting mindless crap and bj posts...but they never contribute anything worthwhile, or even entertaining, in the entire time they're members at those sites. They never even try.

Why is that?

United States
    Let's just say that "certain individual" have no friends in real life, probably due to either a lack of personable qualities or hard drug habits, so they come here to make friends. Only thing is, the way they make friends is the way most sane people make enemies in the real world.

So they spout off online, post something derogatory, get called on it, then quick change it so they don't look too stupid, knowing all along that enough retards will still be cool with them no matter how many times they're made to look like an ass. The funniest thing is that the sort of behavior in question will inevitably lead to the loser in question resorting to veiled threats of physical violence, while leaving a trail of angry people behind, some of whom know THEIR address...

Did I say "individual?" Shoot, I meant individuals. Wow, almost looked like I was talking about one person...

Undisclosed
    bravo

Canada
    You know...I think I should take offense to that...but I won't. Personally, I don't really care. It's all in good fun, and believe me, it's a good stress relief, and everyone needs to do it sometimes. I'm not changing any of my posts. I'll act like this in real life as well, around my friends...yea, I know eh, shocking, I do indeed have friends...and I guarrantee you I won't spout off and threaten anyone with physical violence (for Craps sakes, it's a forum, I'm never going to see anyone on here ever...so threats of physical violence are ultimatly useless).

Personally, I don't mind this. and this isn't all I post about...I do it when I feel like it, and as shocking as it may sound, I can have a pretty valid opinion every know and then you know...again, I can't help but toot my own horn as of now, cause in this case, your points are all invalid (about me anyway, don't know about the other individuals you may or may not be referring too) As I have plenty of friends (and an incredibly wonderful and stunning girlfriend), and I'm not here all the time..hell, I may browse, but I there are alot of times where I just don't post anything. I'm not on any drugs anymore (thankfully), as I gave that junk up years ago...

but ultimatly, too each his own. you may not find this stuff entertaining, but there are people on here who do. Now, if the head honchos of this forum want me to stop, then I will, out of respect for the them and the forum, afterall, it's what they want, but I won't for anyone else.

United States
    Mista, that wasn't directed at you, you know? That was directed at "other" people. I'd never say anything like that about you, man, you're my ace!