Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paintballers of HPOTD...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    my 19th is in april....

id rather find one of the really thick wooded areas near stafforshire or nottingham and go nuts with some friends

Super Moderator

UK
    If your 19th is in April, how come it's said you're 19 for ages on that thar list-o-info to the left of your posts?

I guess it depends on where and when you go paintballing, when I went it was like £20 for the whole afternoon with a bunch of paintballs thrown in, I only had to buy one lot of extra paintballs - I was being sparing with my ammo. Meanwhile a bunch of people who thought they were "the sh*t" would fire off dozens of paintballs in the practice gallery before heading into actual action - what a waste of paint! Just showing off when everyone's face to face methinks ... losers. One or two was fine for me, just to check the barrell was screwed in tight.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    my 19th is in april....

id rather find one of the really thick wooded areas near stafforshire or nottingham and go nuts with some friends
    We do that round here (obviously somewhere where its ok and you wont upset the public or police)
    We build a little outpost with pallets & barrels etc out in the woods,then one side defends and vice versa,or play it where someone runs off into the woods while the others wait 5 minutes or so,then they come in looking for him,and he has to take down the enemy patrol and evade capture,good fun!usually get a healthy supply of smoke grenades for it as well

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    If your 19th is in April, how come it's said you're 19 for ages on that thar list-o-info to the left of your posts?
    i joined the forum in march last year (hey thats almost a year ago now) and i was a few weeks from being 18, but i thought this forum may have areas that under 18's cant go into, strong language and whatnot, so i said 18 when i was still 17, not 18 for a few more months, so its 1 year ahead of my actualy age.

...hey and i only just realised i am 19 in two months, this year go by fast or what?

Super Moderator

UK
    Tricky - now that sounds like hella fun, going all First Blood Rambo stylee against the rest, noiiice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ hmm...theres a lot of EMA payments between now and my brithday...

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Tricky - now that sounds like hella fun, going all First Blood Rambo stylee against the rest, noiiice!

Yeah it is pretty fun,its like a "downed pilot" scenario!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i googled this and you can buy from a uk paintball site smke and paint grenades for 3 quid each, lets hope the local chavs never discover this

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i googled this and you can buy from a uk paintball site smke and paint grenades for 3 quid each, lets hope the local chavs never discover this
    Yeah ive used the smoke & thunderflashes,dangerous in the wrong hands!but good when used properly in the game for advancing or covering a retreat!

United States

Niiiccceeee.....

That gun is truly beautiful, but unless a was a crazy millioniare, that is out of my price range as well.

I want to get into paintball someday. I even purchased a set for the film we're doing right now where I shoot someone with it at the end of the movie, to simulate machinegun hits.

Works like a f**king charm, but you can't find red-filled paint balls for the life of you. I choose a close second with a maroon fill. (Try to tweak the colors in editing later.)

I was like four feet away from the poor b@$t@rd, but he was wearing a bulletproof vest under his costume. He felt it, but it didn't hurt, thank God!

If it wasn't for the vest, he would probably still be in pain. (Obviously it is really dangerous, especially that close, but we took precautions and all.)

Never aim for the head, or below the belt!

It looked incredible, just like a real gunshot, even blew off a button or two!

Don't try this at home, kiddies!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    case in point.