Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Bullies!!!

Undisclosed

Internet Bullies!!!

I had a problem with a low-key forum site that I am not going to name for protection reasons of internet bullying. A problem starts as a friendly welcomed forum arena. Then it gradually turns from a friendly place into an unwelcomed nightmare. The people whom you thought you were your friends on there have been siding with the opposition all along. They also use a number of stars or ratings. It does not matter how impressive your forum is, you just don’t get any rating just written abuse on other peoples forums.
    Last edited by suicide22; 03-Feb-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Kazakhstan
    you what? you wont get any of that here mate, everyone is sound
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    thats random, screw any internet bullies, its a cliche' to say this (and i hate cliche's, and yet love them at the same time), but those sorta people ARE bitter losers who look like bill gates on crack who cant cope with the real world so bitch in a place were there are no consequences for his actions.
    as for ratings and ranks thats a load of crap, hell even the stars on this site, does someone with 5 stars on a single net forum end up being a "better" person?, not bloody likely.
    this applies to the net and real life, **** em, and i mean, just ignore them, people who bully suck, i may sound a bit old and out of date, but i still think theres a little good in everyone and anyone can aspire to stuff, so if they resort to bullying they gotta have things bad themselves.

capncnut
    Same goes for me man. We might swear like troopers but I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the folks here are totally cool. I wouldn't even worry about that s**t man, trust me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    hey 3000th post man

see?, were that damn cheerful.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    hey 3000th post man
    Damn, I didn't even see that.

Undisclosed
    ToHellsing

Your right about these internet bullies been more like Bill Gates and can't deal with the real world, also they cannot stand any written verbal replies then they get defensive; then attack back in bigger groups!
    Last edited by suicide22; 04-Feb-2007 at 11:13 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    its like the opposite of real life, my brother gets really angry real quick, and contrary to my aweful spelling i am pretty damn well spoken in real life and i DO have an answer for everything and it just drives him crazy and he's gotta resort to kicking or something cus he prefers the flipside and goes with nothing but psyical bitching.
    nobodys perfect ,we all have our own wierd tweaks, just take everything in your stride, ignoring does work, and only use the f word if your really pissed, that's good internet etiquette.

though if you use that 1337 speak, get some help man, thats just wrong.

United States
    "Someone once told me that the Internet truely does bring the world closer together. Unfortunately, the world is full of assholes"
    - Thog's axe

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    that should be in a memorial or somethin'

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    thats random, screw any internet bullies, its a cliche' to say this (and i hate cliche's, and yet love them at the same time), but those sorta people ARE bitter losers who look like bill gates on crack who cant cope with the real world so bitch in a place were there are no consequences for his actions.
    oh great man now tell us how you really feel.

oh and the bullies may suck but the bullied swallow.
    good...bad.....im the one with the gun.

David says:
    think they covered Wolverine's pecker in that crap?
    loshermanodeloso@hotmail.com says:
    well ofcourse
    David says:
    guy gets a hard on and the last thing the bitch hears is SNIKT?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    "Someone once told me that the Internet truely does bring the world closer together. Unfortunately, the world is full of assholes"
    - Thog's axe
    Aint that the truth
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    REPLYTOLIAM

you what? you wont get any of that here mate, everyone is sound
    Thanks for the reply, It's good that your right about no internet bullying here I feel so much safer

I think internet bullying will continue for a very long time, but I will never agreed with it. Therefore, it is good that you make sure you read up on these forum sites, that seem to be a good place to spread your creative ideas, but it could be the wrong place.
    Last edited by suicide22; 20-Oct-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Administrator

England
    if anyone bullies you on here, come straight to the staff and we'll deal with it

Undisclosed
    Hello, this is a website forum that I was bullied on, recently I've been back to visit and then found some disturbing forum post that these people sent. I wanted to post this to send some kind of self-awareness on internet bullying about these internet sites that are not top sites like www.homepageofthedead.com

Links

http://remilitia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569

http://remilitia.com/forum/archive/index.php/f-12.html

http://remilitia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-480.html
    Last edited by suicide22; 09-May-2008 at 01:09 PM.