Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Films you like but everyone else hates

capncnut
    That's the one! I wonder if it's on dvd? As much as Smith tries to be a straightfaced interviewer, he acts like a pure geek fanboy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I like some of Jet Lis hollywood escapades. Romeo Must Die was great. And Kiss of the Dragon ain't half-bad.

United Kingdom
    The Warriors, it's classed as a cult film so I guess that means there are people that don't like it but I think it's a masterpiece. The game was amazing as well (yes I did see it before I played the game).

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    One that comes immediately to mind is "Striking Distance" starring Bruce Willis. Even Bruce Willis apologized for the movie, saying "it sucked". Personally, I like it a lot. It was set in Pittsburgh, which gives the film a different set of locales to see rather than the typical either New York or LA. There is a fantastic car chase scene in the beginning, possibly one of the best car chase scenes ever, including a truck of "Iron City Beer" spilling over. The "cops on the river" is not used often in movies, so that was a plus. Yes, there are some obvious plot problems, but overall, I think it is a great action movie, and shows off the beauty of Pittsburgh very well.
    You forgot the best part of that movie, it has Dennis Farina. Anything that man makes i great, that's why I say if you took Rosie O'Donnell out of Stakeout 2 you'd have a good movie.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    starship troopers, f the naysayers i dug it