Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pot Heads?

Undisclosed

Pot Heads?

I was reading the new years resolution thread and it started me thinking. How many fans of the dead movies are tokers? I understand that not everyone who enjoys them is, the movies I love personally as does my film studies lecturer.

Many years at oxford but she admits you cant beat a good bit of Romero. Although she carries the (" this is good smoke,dude") look behind her thick glasses.

So what Im saying is who here enjoys blazing a fattie while enjoying the dead movies? I blaze and I damn well enjoy it, its no wonder everyone is toking when you compare it to alcohol. An argument for another time or maybe not?

Dawn is my favourite for this situation. So people? Please tell me that its not jus me enjoyin the chronic..
    Why arent you laughing?

Undisclosed
    smoking **** and watching zombies are just natural bedfellows long live them both

Kazakhstan
    agreed
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Canada
    nothing beats a dead movie or horror movie and a nice bag of smoke. if i quit smokeing the movies would never be the same.
    dawn at 2:00 am and some skunk, cant get any better.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Undisclosed
    Dizzam.

You guys move fast, practice makes perfect and all that I assume.

Any particular favourite zombie movies for that particular mindset? Any intresting stories linkin smoke and the dead movies?
    Why arent you laughing?

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Dizzam.

You guys move fast, practice makes perfect and all that I assume.

Any particular favourite zombie movies for that particular mindset? Any intresting stories linkin smoke and the dead movies?
    about three times a year i like to watch the dead trillogey and burn back a sack either with friends or by myself (this is what ussually happens).
    good times!
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    dawn at 2:00 am and some skunk, cant get any better.
    Wouldnt dawn at 4:20 be more appropriate?

I would suggest a poll next time, a private poll. There may be some tokers that are "in the closet" and wouldnt want to respond publically that they smoke dope at all, much less while watching dead films.

As for me, just about any movie in any genre is better watching while under the influence of Mary Jane....

Undisclosed
    Good point and my apologies, note taken : Tilts hat:
    Why arent you laughing?

Undisclosed
    I enjoy good green as much as anyone else who does it. But unfortunately, I cannot have it in my life at this moment. Any respectable job will test me and the money is more important. Besides, I'm training for a fight this summer and won't handicap myself.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nah, im a clean livin' kinda guy, though being a college boy its kinda mandatory that i know at least 2.5 potheads
    and man when there out there, there out there, i actually convinced one of em' while stoned that i was black, just very,very pale, and im a pale as hell white guy, thats how stoned they get.

United States

Look at my location....

So, yeah, I love my Scoobie Doobie Doo snacks along with a good GAR film. My buddies and I played "Pot Head Theater" (like Myster Science Theater 3000) once when the sound was messed up on my friend's TV, and just got super cheeved out and watched the original Night of the Living Dead and did our own little commentaries on the movie. It was way back when, probably close to ten years ago, but I still (kinda) remember it.

Kazakhstan
    sit up all night getting caned and the watch "the plague of the zombies" at about 3:00am, just before the sun comes up, with the curtains & windows open, when the movie is over, take a doob with you and go for a walk outside.

it's amazing
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    Dawn is my favourite for this situation. So people? Please tell me that its not jus me enjoyin the chronic..
    No, you are not alone brother. Dawn is the ultimate blaze movie, just like what Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas is to acid heads.

Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    sit up all night getting caned and the watch "the plague of the zombies" at about 3:00am, just before the sun comes up, with the curtains & windows open, when the movie is over, take a doob with you and go for a walk outside.
    Yes, I often take 5am park/cemetary doob sessions at the weekend.
    Last edited by capncnut; 06-Feb-2007 at 12:46 PM.

England
    Im clean living these days,back when i was about 18/19 i used to smoke it a lot but it just fogged my brain & made me lazy & withdrawn

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Im clean living these days,back when i was about 18/19 i used to smoke it a lot but it just fogged my brain & made me lazy & withdrawn
    Yeah, I'm knocking it on the head this year, pot and school don't mix and I want to go to college and do **** with my life. One things for sure, pot smokers don't have mid-life crisis. This is because most stoners sit and think in their teens about life. Everyone else says "Must do something" then at 40 turns around asking what the **** am I doing this for

So on that note, I will set roll a joint of my finest green and tobacco concoction, set the kettle for my pot noodle, kick back and enjoy an early morning roast

[edit]

Good job I left this open, forgot I had the pot noodle.
    Last edited by Dtothe3; 11-Feb-2007 at 12:14 PM.