Thread: Great article on Music Producer Rick Rubin

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Great article on Music Producer Rick Rubin

Personally I feel Rick Rubin is one of the greatest music producers of all time, and after reading this article that opinion is now cemented in fact!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Musi....ap/index.html
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

capncnut
    Well, the guy produced the album De-Loused In The Comatorium by The Mars Volta and thats one of my favourite albums of all time.

United States
    He made "Its the Joint" the first 808 hard hip hop beat ever. Convinced Chuick D to form Public Enemy and eccouraged them to go further outside lyrically and musically forver changing music. Molded the Beasties into a hard act from a chesseball unfocused mess. He produced Run DMC bringing the real b boy sound to wax. Produced Slayers best albums. Johnny Cash's comeback records.
    Rick Rubin is responsible for many revolutions in music and is a definate model for me. He is, and alwaways will be, the man. His early hiphop records still sound great and still hang a heavy influence whether the influebced know it or not.

"Rubin... and he's working now with Metallica."
    Good. He can tell them they suck and are an embarrasement. Maybe they can do adecent record like mater of puppets. Bob Rock sucks
    Last edited by coma; 07-Feb-2007 at 06:33 PM.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers