Thread: Pittsburgh Comicon

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Pittsburgh Comicon

Hi,

I just wanted to take this time to let everyone know that I will be attending the Pittsburgh Comicon April 27-29 along with others associated with the living dead. The website is: www pittsburghcomicon com. I'm sure they will update the site with the dead guests soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Every effort is being made to have REIGN of the DEAD: OUTBREAK available at the Pittsburgh show but the possibility that it will lag behind always exists. OUTBREAK is due for release this spring. In any event, I will have booklets of the first three chapters as free giveaways. The free booklets will be available only at the Comicon and should consist of about 20 pages plus. I am very proud of how well OUTBREAK is finishing up and hope you all enjoy it as much as I.

I hope to see some of you in Pittsburgh. I always enjoy discussing the books and dead in general. I’ll also be attending other conventions and signings this year to promote the new book. I’m looking forward to a busy year!

United States
    Good to hear. I bought the other two books at the con in 2003 and have been waiting for Outbreak since I heard about it. Unfortunatly I will not be able to make it to the con this year, but I will definatly order it when it's up on your site.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Undisclosed
    i will be heading down to the con for the first time in like years and years, i think i might get my hands back into comics and i figures that would be the best place to start plus all the cool dead celebs there.
    its all about the Party.