Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: and now something for the ladies...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

and now something for the ladies...

Banned User

United States
    Oh lordy! my eyes! I gone blind!

capncnut
    I always thought the ladies loved this guy.

EWWW!!!

Banned User

United States
    God I hate elvis. Even when he was thin. When he was thin he was just annoying.

NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT.. A SCENE FROM UGLY BETTY.....

Last edited by HLS; 11-Feb-2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    now that is disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I always thought the ladies loved this guy.

EWWW!!!
    ha ha gotta love fat elvis.
    Last edited by jdog; 11-Feb-2007 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Banned User

United States
    I PERFER MY MUSCLE MAN LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    God I hate elvis. Even when he was thin. When he was thin he was just annoying.

NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT.. A SCENE FROM UGLY BETTY.....

Quote Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    now that is disturbing

ha ha gotta love fat elvis.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, the thing I don't get about "Ugly Betty" is that she's played by America Ferrara or whatever her name is, and she ain't ugly...so by Hollywood's definition, ugly means whacking on some braces and fugly clothes and just making them be a bit awkward and that means ugly?! ... weird.

Weird that the Scottish woman from "Extras" is in it...

capncnut
    Hollyweird's idea of ugly is having one zit on your face and being one pound overweight.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    lol, the thing I don't get about "Ugly Betty" is that she's played by America Ferrara or whatever her name is, and she ain't ugly...so by Hollywood's definition, ugly means whacking on some braces and fugly clothes and just making them be a bit awkward and that means ugly?! ... weird.

Weird that the Scottish woman from "Extras" is in it...
    The ugly girl always wears glasses.
    Shes a dfew pounds overweight and all the gay and/or anorexic casting directors think that means ugly.

Wheere I went to college there was a big fashion section and all the gay dudes had a really, really weird idea of what was hot in a girl. Basically a superlame, traditional boney model taste. They are often the ones ho dictate whats sexy on commercials and shows.
    A lot of guys like a big ass, but you would never know it from TV and movies. I think a cool pair of specs is ultra sexy
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Damn straight, glasses can be sexy, just pick the right ones and bingo. Likewise, a round ass (I'm not talking flabby or bizarre in proportions) is much better than a flat Paris Hilton style ass ... that you can see from the front for cryin' out loud.

Nothing wrong with naturally being slender, it's just in some people's nature, but people that flat out aren't supposed to be slender (read bony) who slim down to single figure sizes (or size freakin' zero) should get their heads examined. If you can see ribs and collar bones - you're too damn thin!

I'd much rather have a girl with an actual body, something to grab onto and wrap yourself around ... okay, getting a bit too aeroplane novel-like there, but *ahem* ... than some bony sack of bones who feels more like a bag of stones hitting you than a person invading your personal bubble ... I'll shut up now...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    someones gonna make this joke, and i have a sneaking suspicion it would be cap'n, so i'll beat him to it "more cushin' for de pushin' "

United States

Doh!..........

lay off the king you evil hetherns.
    good...bad.....im the one with the gun.

David says:
    think they covered Wolverine's pecker in that crap?
    loshermanodeloso@hotmail.com says:
    well ofcourse
    David says:
    guy gets a hard on and the last thing the bitch hears is SNIKT?

Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by HLS View Post
    Oh lordy! my eyes! I gone blind!

Hey, this man is for you!!!!.

capncnut
    I'd much rather have a girl with an actual body, something to grab onto and wrap yourself around ... okay, getting a bit too aeroplane novel-like there, but *ahem* ... than some bony sack of bones who feels more like a bag of stones hitting you than a person invading your personal bubble.
    Yeah, I have to agree. As much as morbidly obese girls turn me off, I find beanpoles equally unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    someones gonna make this joke, and i have a sneaking suspicion it would be cap'n, so i'll beat him to it "more cushin' for de pushin' "
    I think you know me too well bro.

United States
    Damn straight, glasses can be sexy, just pick the right ones and bingo. Likewise, a round ass (I'm not talking flabby or bizarre in proportions) is much better than a flat Paris Hilton style ass ... that you can see from the front for cryin' out loud.

Nothing wrong with naturally being slender, it's just in some people's nature, but people that flat out aren't supposed to be slender (read bony) who slim down to single figure sizes (or size freakin' zero) should get their heads examined. If you can see ribs and collar bones - you're too damn thin!

I'd much rather have a girl with an actual body, something to grab onto and wrap yourself around ... okay, getting a bit too aeroplane novel-like there, but *ahem* ... than some bony sack of bones who feels more like a bag of stones hitting you than a person invading your personal bubble ... I'll shut up now...
    Im right there with you, homeboy.
    Though I have to admit a regularly proportioned girl with am extra big ass drives me nuts. I got with this cute Mexican girl a long time ago who had an ass like 2 basketballs. It wasnt really fat, just real big. It was a dream come true. Im just glad her crazy ass husband didnt find out. It was so exaggerated its almost obscene
    Yeah. I guess Im fvcked up, but Im happy

I dont like ribs at all. My GF complains shes gaining wait and I bring home the KFC. Shes actually very small, but cute as a button.

PAris is like a 12 yaer old boy with a snizatch.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers