Thread: I'd love to talk to one of these suicide bombers...

Administrator

England

I'd love to talk to one of these suicide bombers...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/6353487.stm

How on earth do they in their own minds justify killing and maiming so many innocent people... Just bemuses me completely!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Because non-Muslims are infidels under Islamic law, second class citizens.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Kazakhstan
    they should be made to drop acid and go to rock festivals.

or killed. i dunno.
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    they should be made to drop acid and go to rock festivals
    I would love to see that....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    Because non-Muslims are infidels under Islamic law, second class citizens.
    But the majority of people they're killing are basically their own people going about their daily lives?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    How on earth do they in their own minds justify killing and maiming so many innocent people... Just bemuses me completely!
    I totally agree, I feel bad when I accidentally tread on snails so god knows what goes through their minds as they press their detonators. It's all down to belief and who sold it to them in the first place. I went to college with Richard Reid (the shoebomber) and knew him for around five years. He wasn't a very bright lad and never seemed to fit in with anyone. He was always seeking an answer to life and he joined many religious organisations before settling for Al Queda. What I think I'm trying to say is that he was very impressionable and easily influenced. When someone offered him that answer, he decided to defend it and dedicate his life to it because I believe it was the only time anybody ever accepted him for who he was (basically an asshole). The last time I saw him, he was selling incense in London and told me that for the first time in his life, he felt that he had some direction. A year later, I open up the newspaper and read that he tried to blow up a plane. The mind boggles.
    Last edited by capncnut; 13-Feb-2007 at 01:06 AM.

United States
    Dude, that story is NUTS!
    Wow.
    I want to comment now but that is too freaky.
    I have known people that Im sure are sex killers now (or some other sicko) but that takes the cake
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    But the majority of people they're killing are basically their own people going about their daily lives?
    Iys justified by jihad. remember because they are muslim doesn't mean they are teh right kind of muslim.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    From what I understand their religious beliefs what they are doing(bombings) goes against everything "in" their belief system!
    How do they get that they are doing this for God?

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I totally agree, I feel bad when I accidentally tread on snails so god knows what goes through their minds as they press their detonators. It's all down to belief and who sold it to them in the first place. I went to college with Richard Reid (the shoebomber) and knew him for around five years. He wasn't a very bright lad and never seemed to fit in with anyone. He was always seeking an answer to life and he joined many religious organisations before settling for Al Queda. What I think I'm trying to say is that he was very impressionable and easily influenced. When someone offered him that answer, he decided to defend it and dedicate his life to it because I believe it was the only time anybody ever accepted him for who he was (basically an asshole). The last time I saw him, he was selling incense in London and told me that for the first time in his life, he felt that he had some direction. A year later, I open up the newspaper and read that he tried to blow up a plane. The mind boggles.

I remember you telling me about that once. How sad. Its just another good reason why we need to care more about others and reach out to people before they get that bad off. So many people join religious cults because they feel left out or they do not feel they fit in anywhere.

United States
    a lot of these bombers are paid lots of money
    to do this

they kill themselves so thier families will be well off

they are not ultra fanatic as people think

it does boil down to greed most of the times

read andrew vachss

United States
    Same could be said about the conflict in Northern Ireland. Look how many years the Catholic and Protestant terrorism continued.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    The MI-5 and MI-6, along with the CIA are instigating secretarian violence. A while back, the Iraqi police captured a couple British soldiers dressed as local arabs. Then the British broke them out of a jail. If they're REALLY supporting the newly formed Iraqi government, why are the undermining their rule of law at every opportunity?

The same can be said for Northern Ireland. MI-5 and MI-6 infiltrated the IRA and gave them arms and munitions in order to justify a complete military take over of the Ulster. Most of the IED explosions and terrorist activities going on in Iraq are probably false flag black ops perpetrated by the British and American intelligence services.

The whole point of the Iraqi invasion, was not about regime change or finding WMDs. It was meant to break up Iraq (a country in name only anyways) and further destabilize the middle east, which in turn, raises the cost of oil and lowers oil production, thus driving up profits for western oil barons. Iraq is just a launching pad for the inevitable invasion of Iran. Russia know this, and Putin as stated as such, and the crime syndicates that took over the governments in London and Washington respectively in a hostile takeover are well on the way of capturing Iraq's and Iran's supply of oil, which is ultimately going to harm China and Russia's energy supply, and spiral the world into another world war.