View Poll Results: OK... My 4yr old broke my Meteora cd by accident...

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put the young hoodlum up for adoption!

6 28.57%
  • Give him a second chance, but if he should so much as touch that Bee Gees CD, that's it!!

14 66.67%
  • Neil needs a mp3 player, pronto!

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK... My 4yr old broke my Meteora cd by accident...

Administrator

England

OK... My 4yr old broke my Meteora cd by accident...

...so I have a dilemna now!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK

Weirdest poll ever...

pfft, it's only Meteora ... no biggie, we're not talking the Rocky IV soundtrack here (which, if broken, would leave your life devoid of inspiration ) ... but yeah man, keep that Saturday Night Fever album on a high shelf.

capncnut
    I say give him a second chance. Now if he'd done that to the remix cd then maybe. Not that I like Linkin Park, of course, because they are a load of old rappy/electronic tripe.

ViP

United States
    Gotta love the Rocky 4 Soundtrack. You could easily make a mega-mix out of the entire CD. They all have the same pounding theme.

United States
    I read that Zappa made his kids watch Robert Tilton for punishment. Maybe you should try that
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    *sniggers at linkin park*

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    I say give him a second chance. Now if he'd done that to the remix cd then maybe. Not that I like Linkin Park, of course, because they are a load of old rappy/electronic tripe.
    I heard that remix CD wasn't very good?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    I read that Zappa made his kids watch Robert Tilton for punishment. Maybe you should try that
    That is not punishment that is pure evil. Robert Tilton is too hard for adults to watch let alone a 4 year old. He will be tramatized. Give the little guy another chance. You know I love kids that age but they are a lot like dogs. They get into everything and are very curious. You got to lock your valuables up or put them up high.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    He broke a Linkin Park album? Damn. I didn't know kids could tell good from bad at that young age. Give him a medal!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    He broke a Linkin Park album? Damn. I didn't know kids could tell good from bad at that young age. Give him a medal!
    Oi! *KICK*
    -Carl Sagan

Kazakhstan
    lol...this is god's way of telling you to get some nine inch nails & metallica albums in...

should be seein linkin park at donington this year, expect it'll be a polished performance, if not my cuppa tea...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    lol...this is god's way of telling you to get some nine inch nails & metallica albums in...

should be seein linkin park at donington this year, expect it'll be a polished performance, if not my cuppa tea...
    I'll stick to my (older) System of a Down
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I heard that remix CD wasn't very good?
    Other than Hybrid Theory (which has dated quicker than a pair of tramps shoes) the remix cd (can't remember the title) is the best thing Linkin Park have released. The mixes are so in your face that's it's almost impossible to not getcha groove on. Give it a whirl man, you might be pleasantly surprised. Not that I like Linkin Park, of course, because they are a load of old rappy/electronic tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    Damn straight, NIN's "The Fragile" is one of the best albums ever released.

United States
    Hmmm, Meteora was ok, but my personal favorite was Reanimation. I hated it at first but it slowly grew on me. I don't listen to them too much either way anymore, but Meteora's not a big deal if you ask me, I think I lost my copy ages ago, now if he'd broken a copy of the Hybrid Theory EP (those things are ****ing impossible to come by, but it's a great CD if you can find it) then you might need to flip out.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Scotland
    I voted for adoption, just to see if you would follow through if it won.