Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Valentines Day! post a pic of your sweetie thread.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Now that, Sir, is spot-on.

In a kinda self-masochistic-ish kinda way I always got really creative when I was really lonely, now I'm just horny all the time......so I'm, say, half as creative these days.

Women, at least the one's I've encountered, are freakin' nuts and I can't be arsed ... or was too confused to make a decision and thus was a total male and lost out as a result ... ... I've never celebrated V-Day, why bother? It's like a day when the card companies officially say "ladies, you have to f*ck your men tonight" ... ... maybe it was invented by a dude not getting any minge?

Ya damn straight though, filmmakers get to look, but not touch - that's where actors come in.
    aaaaaah MZ your breaking my heart!!! You too Dj... there is a woman out there for you...right when you arent looking there she will be the one you were looking for all the time! Ok, I am the romantic!

Super Moderator

UK
    You're right as well Deb. While the romantic in me is locked away behind the manly manliness (), I decided to flat out stop looking and not be bothered, because like you say, you stop looking and there you go - bingo.

Mind you, that still takes a while, but it does work - I stopped waiting for my free DVD from Total Film to arrive, and I come downstairs today and there it is!

Undisclosed
    You're right as well Deb. While the romantic in me is locked away behind the manly manliness (), I decided to flat out stop looking and not be bothered, because like you say, you stop looking and there you go - bingo.

Mind you, that still takes a while, but it does work - I stopped waiting for my free DVD from Total Film to arrive, and I come downstairs today and there it is!

Remember "Men live in hope and die in despair"...

Urh?!

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

United States
    That has always been my experience. Your a man beyond your years, MZ.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    That has always been my experience. Your a man beyond your years, MZ.
    My teachers all used to say the same thing too.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    hope everyone had a nice 14th!

here's my long suffering missus amy at xmas
    No offense, my friend, but I would like to introduce your old lady to my yankee doodle noodle. Seriously though, your better half is a sexy beast. You're a lucky fella!
    Last edited by El_Hooligan; 22-Feb-2007 at 09:18 PM.

Kazakhstan

cheers bro
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE