Thread: Animated Aliens film!!! YEH!!!!

Administrator

England

Animated Aliens film!!! YEH!!!!

"Aliens: War Games"... An animated Aliens film... Could be great couldn't it! Looks at the example stills though!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! How wrong does that look!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/?q=node/31596
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    *slaps face in "no no no" manner*

Ah geez ... kid-ifying a franchise which is about guns, violence and gore with a slathering of acid-blooded aliens biting people's heads off, and now it looks all cute? No no no.

What is it with this fancy of late for animated sequels/re-interpretations? Better than remakes I guess...

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    someone please throw acid in my eyes so I may never look upon this rubbish again!!!

capncnut
    Yes, that looks awful. SCRAP IT immediately.

Kazakhstan
    that looks bad. if they want to do an animated aliens series they should do it like the mondo series of aliens comics.
    this franchise is just getting run into the ground. how far away is stuff like this and avp from that creepy ridley scott movie...
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    hrmmm....you guys must get your news late on the other side of the pond. I saw this on another site over six months ago.

Indeed, it is too much of a kid's cartoon style for such a balls-to-the-wall movie. At least try to make it more of a dark cartoon like the old "Spawn" cartoons that came on HBO.

Undisclosed
    Yeah, the Spawn series kicked ass. They need to make more.

United States

I am sick to my stomach ...

Maybe the twits that are making this toned down nerf version of a classic will come down w/ necrotizing fasciatis (flesheating bacteria)... I messaged the ass who uses the elephant man image on MYSPACE about my disdain for such a stupid thing ... I have to throw up now ...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

United States
    Cool idea IF they use better animation. Get the studio that did Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse